Category :
48 Queens Dr Toronto , ON M5V3W2
Owner/Manager:
Alex Toronto Fence

Toronto Fence & Mr. Mole

Company Profile Wood fences, decks, gates, post holes, cement post setings

You Might Also Consider

M.E. Contracting

M.E-Contracting_26.jpg

we were looking for a reputable landscaping company to completely re-haul our backyard. we spoke to 4 landscaping...

Mia from Toronto 1 Apr 10, 2014

Reviews for Toronto Fence & Mr. Mole

Show:

May 27, 2012, TORONTO

We chose Alex from Toronto Fence to replace our old fence and we were very happy with the service and quality of work!! Alex and his Dad were very professional and great to work with and they made sure that we were happy with the fence on every level. We have gotten a lot of compliments on the fence from our neighbours and have gladly referred him already. He rates a 10 in our books.

Helpful? Yes No
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
It always helps to have a good design in mind prior to starting a project. Also, it helps to b present during the project in case of last minute site adjustments.

May 26, 2012, SCARBOROUGH

Review has Multiple Versions 1

Both Alex and Mario [Father and Son] lived up to the quality of the work and the time line to complete the job. They are very communicative whether it was through email or telephone or face to face. My neighbours were also very pleased with the workmanship and the style of fence. Both Alex and Mario were courteous and always asked questions where clarification was needed.

May 10, 2012, Markham

Thanks to all of the reviews on Homestars.com we chose Toronto Fence and Mr Mole to install a new fence for our backyard. We are nothing but please with this decision. Alex was professional from beginning (providing estimate) to end (finishing the job). They took down the old fence, disposed of it and installed the new fence all within 3 days. We are extemely please with our decision to use Toronto Fence and Mr Mole and look forward to doing business with Alex again when we are ready to replace our deck.

May 07, 2012, East York

Neighbours from down the street highly recommended them. Called them and Alex came by, gave us quote all within about 1 week. With a bit of back and forth we all finally agreed on a date and they arrived on time and were done within 2 days. Privacy fence was put up accordingly and looked exactly like the photos we had sent of a friend's fence. The old fence was removed and taken away which was great! Our neighbours did not contribute a single cent - and are now enjoying their side of our beautiful new fence, at least they look at the horizontal support beams every day, not us! Thanks to Alex and Mario - job well done! The Coles Toronto, ON

May 04, 2012, THORNHILL

The quote was fare ,crew arrived on agreed date, and finished the project on schedule. they take pride in what they do, and you feel good supporting a local company.

May 03, 2012, North York

We needed to replace an old wood gate and fence. We had a few companies provide estimates for us. We chose Alex not only because of the excellent reviews he has on this website but because his price was very competitive and he behaved like a skilled professional from the very start. He came for the estimate with a full binder of photos of his previous work to help us decide on a style. The style that we had in mind was a bit different; however Alex worked with us to understand our design and delivered it with no issues. Alex was right on in the amount of time he said the job would take. He and his father, an accomplished builder, started the work in time and finished in 2 days as promised. The workmanship was A+ and the attention to detail during construction was more than we ever expected. They even took care not to disturb the bushes and plants around! They offered advice for the future maintenance for the wood. We were very happy with the price and the quality of work! We've received many compliments on our new fence/gate. We will highly recommend him to our family, friends and neighbors!!!

Apr 29, 2012, Toronto

I needed to replace a wooden fence that had been removed by a neighbour. It was awkwardly situated as it backed onto the neighbour's property and extended over gap in a ravine. It also had to join onto an existing wrought iron fence. I obtained three quotes including one from Justin, my favourite "go-to" contractor. Alex from Toronto Fence and Mr. Mole provided a very competitive quote that came in $500 under Justin's. I would like to point out that Alex was the only one of the three that gave the quote in writing which I really appreciated. Even better, Alex was available sooner which was important to me as I need to get some landscaping done which includes grass so I could not wait until June to get the work done. So I gave the business to Alex from Toronto Fence and I am so delighted that I did. The bottom line is that Alex and his father came in as scheduled, did exactly what I asked them to do to replace the gate and fence and charged a very competitive price. It was an effortless transaction. I am having them back in a few weeks to build an arbour for me as well. I can offer an unqualified recommendation.

Mar 28, 2012, Toronto

Alex arrived on Monday morning to remove the old fence and concrete that was holding the old posts and removed all the old materials. He then proceeded to put up a 30' wooden fence and a gate. On Tuesday, he then put up an aluminum railing and bannister on top of a retaining wall. I wanted some old patio stones, and bricks removed between the two garages and have a barrier sheet for weeds put down and then put gravel between the two garages which he did today. His work was amazing and I can't tell you how impressed I was when I called him because I had a few questions to ask him, and my call was returned immediately. When the job was all done, he even had the courtesy to call me to ask if I was satisfied with the job, and if everything was okay. He even said if something should happen down the road, to give him a call and he would be there for me. The job site was left impecably clean, and I was overwhelmed by the professionalism that he displayed. I am planning on recommending him to everyone that I know that needs a fence or deck done because he stands for integrity and is very proud of his company and what it stands for.

Helpful? Yes No
This review has been flagged as suspicious.
Simon & Nancy Roett in Scarborough Feb 21, 2012
Why am I seeing this?

Feb 12, 2012, TORONTO

I was concerned about two things: using the right style/price combination for our situation and maximizing the yard-space being fenced in. I was specifically concerned since the fence would be on top of a stone retaining wall and navigate a tight radius curvature. Alex, was extremely helpful and gracious in finding us the right style at a great price. He completely exceeded our expectations. He designed the sections to maximize yard-space and did an amazing job with the tight curve we were so worried about. It took longer than they expected and it rained during the job. But instead of rushing, Alex and his team stayed until it was perfect. Toronto Fence completely exceeded our expectations. We would recommend them to anyone. Grace & Paul

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!