Category :
Basement Renovation
Address:
Toronto , ON

The Renovation Team

Is this your company? Claim it FREE!

Claim This Listing

Expand your profile, get notified when reviews are posted, and start managing your online reputation!

You Might Also Consider

Duguay's Works Inc.

Was referred to me by a colleague a few years ago and Cale continues to over-deliver. Reno project done on time, on...

Dave in North York 5 Mar 23, 2014

Reviews for The Renovation Team

Apr 16, 2007, Toronto

2.3

I was fortunate enough to recognize the Renovation Team was not the company for me when they failed to show up when scheduled and left other tradespeople at my house with nothing to do. I could see they were going to cut corners and I didn't trust John anymore so I asked him to cancel the job. The unfortunate part is that he already cashed my deposit cheque, and even though he didn't do ANY work on the project, he still has my $4,000. I will be contacting my lawyer.

Apr 14, 2007, Toronto

I hired the Renovation Team to do a job basement bathroom for me. What seemed like an easy project turned into a nightmare. The quality of the workmanship was unacceptable, they didn't finish what I hired them to do and the shower that they installed leaked badly. I had to hire another plumber to fix what they messed up. He said they incorrectly installed the drain in the floor. I had tried on at least 12 occasions to get them back and they made appointments but never showed. I was extremely disappointed with the service and the work.

Apr 12, 2007, Toronto

3.3

I gave John of The Renovation Team a $7,000 deposit on Fri, March 16th for a basement and upper house renovation. They arrived on Mon, March 16th and began demolition of the basement. After a couple days' work, he demanded another $4,800. I added a major rewiring of the house and gave him another $8,000 deposit. He quit the job after that. He never got a permit from the City of Toronto for the renovation work, and he didn't get an electrical permit from the Electrical Safety Association for the electrical work, as he was supposed to. After that, he said he was sick and doesn't return my calls.

Dec 01, 2006, Toronto

9.8

“Exceptional Work” The work they completed at my home created an outstanding living space for my family to enjoy. They were easy to deal with and all work was complete within the time line agreed upon. They helped in the creative design and layout of the living space. Overall, I would recommend them to do any job you have from tiles and drywall to pluming and electrical. If you need the job done right the first time they have the ability and knowledge to do it.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!