Category :
Mattresses
Address:
643 Kingston Rd Pickering , ON L1V3N7

The Brick Mattress Store

Is this your company? Claim it FREE!

Claim This Listing

Expand your profile, get notified when reviews are posted, and start managing your online reputation!

You Might Also Consider

TON FURNITURE

The BEST Place to get a Quality Mattress for LESS!

We found Ton Furniture on Homestars like most of the companies we've used and I have to say we are extremely happy with...

Lubomira from Etobicoke 3 Apr 15, 2014

Reviews for The Brick Mattress Store

Feb 11, 2014, Toronto

I've never shopped in a Brick store, but a friend, hearing I was in the market for a mattress, recommended I go to The Brick mattress store at 3013 Dufferin, due to a special sale they were running and a particular salesperson-Ferris Masoodi, with whom she'd had a very positive experience. After shopping around, I found that Ferris was the most helpful sales assoc. I'd come across- very experienced and professional, and best of all, sold us a mattress at a price that seemed fair and provided excellent service. Ferris made the experience from beginning to end, go smoothly and we're very happy with the Sterns and Foster bed we purchased.

Jan 25, 2013, Pickering

We purchased a new queen size mattress, box spring and mattress cover from The Brick Mattress store at 643 Kingston Road, Pickering, Ontario. Our experience with their customer service and with the delivery of the mattress to our home was impeccable. They were proficient, highly-trained and outgoing! So if you’re looking for an expert on mattresses, box springs and delivery – these are your guys, give them a call…

Nov 17, 2011, Toronto

We purchased a new queen size posturepedic mattress from The Brick Mattress store on the Queensway. The customer service was good as well as the delivery of the mattress to our home. We received two complimentary posturepedic pillows and are getting the best sleep ever.

Jul 16, 2010, Richmond Hill

Surprisingly (for me), I had received great service from the brick mattress store! I had some bad experience in the past with buying furniture at the brick, and I certainly didn't like their typical salesman "tactics" and sales pitch. But the person I dealt with this time here was very nice. He spent time with us to talk about the different mattress, and even told us they will have a better sales price 2 weeks later and ask me to come back on that date. We end up buying a nice firm King Size Mattress. Unfortunately, the mattress was back ordered, and delivered 1 week late. Fortunately I have another bed in the house so that wasn't a big problem. The mattress is nice and comfy, and the price I paid is very reasonable.

Oct 27, 2009, Pickering

We shopped around and found this place to be the best. They have great monthly specials. The bed was delivered a few days later with no trouble. We would highly recommend this place to anyone.

Oct 18, 2007, Toronto

My husband and I purchased from the brick mattress store in Pickering and the sales person was very helpful, he wasn't push and he seemed like he wanted us to find a good bed he even showed us one that was a bit cheaper and a bit more expensive than the advertised one. Sleep Country however tried to tell me they only had one left in their warehouse somewhere in Ottawa and I better buy it now. Needless to say we didn't fall for what I felt as a used car salespersons game. The delivery service was great the guys too off their shoes as they didn't want to dirty anything.

Helpful? Yes No
What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Aug 06, 2006, Toronto

8.5

We have purchased all our mattresses from The Brick store & were quite satisfied with the experience, as we got excellent service in regards to selection, promptness, quality, price & promotions. The staff were all very helpful. The rep we dealt with was very co-operative & provided us with valuable suggestions instead of being pushy to get a sale. Overall it was a pleasant experience & would highly recommend it.

May 13, 2006, Toronto

4.3

In the past we've always purchased mattresses and bedding from Sleep Country. However, on this occassion, we decided to try The Brick Mattress Store. The salespeople were friendly and we ended up purchasing there. This was a big mistake! After the sale was complete, the service went to hell in a handbasket! When the delivery people came, they refused to take our old mattress away, even though it is printed at the back of the bill that it will be done. This alone will prevent me from buying another mattress or bed from The Brick ever again! Hopefully this will also influence others into not buying from The Brick. Sleep Country offers similar, if not better, pricing and the service you receive from Sleep Country is infinitely better.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!