Category :
Juan Carlos Ledesma
Hours:
Mon to Wed: 9-6, Thur: 9-8, Fri: 9-7, Sat: 10-5, Sunday: Closed

Tapworks Kitchen & Bath Ltd

Company Profile Tapworks has provided quality kitchen and bath products to the Greator Toronto Area since 1999. We are an authorized dealer of industry leading brands such as Toto, Kohler, American Standard, Blanco, Bain Ultra and Laurier Kitchens to name just a few. In addition to our vast selection of products in ...

You Might Also Consider

Valentini Kitchens

Olivia-lowres-kitchen3.jpg

Piero is a stand-up guy and a pleasure to work with. He is downright honest about giving you a good product and does not...

Peter Nowak from Welland 1 Mar 03, 2014

Reviews for Tapworks Kitchen & Bath Ltd

Show:

Dec 21, 2011, Toronto

Sean, Carlos and the rest of the crew at Tapworks have been working with me for several months, helping to find the most suitable bathroom fixtures for my house. All of them are super friendly. They're always up for a chat, and know me as a regular customer. Their showroom, located in a small plaza on Kingston Road, appears small from the exterior. But once you step in, there is a huge selection of mid to high-end fixtures on display. They deal with good quality brands. I bought several toilets, and faucets with them because they gave me the lowest estimates out of a handful of stores across the city. They really do seem to care about customer service, because they make suggestions for fixtures that don't necessarily give them the most profit, but fixtures that most suit your needs. Also, they give realistic ETA times, and their deliveries are always on schedule. I've already recommended them to several of my family friends, and will continue recommending them as long as they keep up the good work!

Nov 30, 2011, Scarborough

Went into Tapworks with no idea of how to proceed and they were kind, helpful and put me at ease, not pushy at all. They helped with colours, ideas and layout

Oct 02, 2010, Scarborough

Flexible - we had to leave the country for 7 weeks in the middle of the job. They accommodated us. Workmanship was excellent. Price was reasonable - we completely gutted a 3 piece bathroom, moved the shower, and had custom cabinetry installed.

Dec 23, 2009, Pickering

We had our kitchen renovated by Tapworks Kitchen and Bath. They were very professional, tidy and the end result spectacular. We have recommended Tapworks to several family members and friends. The staff at the store are very helpful and knowledgeable.

Feb 11, 2009, Mississauga

Very good job and would reccomend them to any of my freinds. They were quick and right on their quote. If we do are Kitchen we would ask them for a quote.

Feb 06, 2009, Scarborough

Tapworks provides reasonable prices and excellent workmanship. They are a company who cares. Staff at the store are friendly, professional and knowledgeable. Vince, Carlos and Tio were TERRIFIC. Thanks for job well done. We couldn't be happier...and our bathroom is gorgeous!

Apr 13, 2008

Carlos was the forman on our renovation and he did a spectacular job - highly recommended. When other contractors were intimidated by the project, Carlos at Tapworks took on the work and did a great job.

Helpful? Yes No
What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Mar 10, 2008

We renovated our condo master bathroom, ripped out the bathtub and put in a state of the art of shower. It took longer than expected, but the end result was worth it.

Helpful? Yes No
What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Jul 25, 2007, Toronto

We had a complete bathroom renovation and we were very satisfied with every aspect of our dealings with Tapworks. The friendly efficient and careful work of Carlos and Tio was memorable and I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking to have a bathroom or kitchen renovation done.

Jan 20, 2006, Toronto

8.3

Very friendly service, listened to my needs and worked within my budget

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!