Category :
Furniture
Address:
2501 Hampshire Gate Oakville , ON L6H 6C8

Structube

Is this your company? Claim it FREE!

Claim This Listing

Expand your profile, get notified when reviews are posted, and start managing your online reputation!

You Might Also Consider

Buona Furniture

9.8

4 Reviews

I purchased a bed set and couch set from them a few weeks back. Everything went smooth. They delivered everything within a...

Kana from Mississauga 1 Nov 19, 2013

Reviews for Structube

Apr 15, 2011, Mississauga

really like structube furniture, is modern, elegant and not super expensive. the down side is the employees. After going to multiple structubes I finally found the exception to the rule. And thats the employees from VAUGH/WOODBRIDGE. They are OUTSTANDING!!! respectful, giving good advice, excellent service, even when something goes wrong... they dealt with the exchange of a TV stand that came damaged with the best customer service... Thats why if I see something I like in my local structube, I drive the extra half hour to go to the store in woodbridge were MARIAM will give me excelent customer service! The down side is I found the company does not have rigurous quality controls as the item arrive at home very well packed but inside was damaged.

Mar 03, 2011, East York

We bought a $600 dresser, and decided to pick it up. It was a pain to get it ourselves, but the $70 delivery fee was a bit much. As soon as we got it home, unpacked it, it became clear that it was significantly damaged right out of the box. Since the box showed no sign of damage, they must have packaged it with the damage. The entire bottom part was broken, nails exposed, completely obvious. Given how difficult it was to move this piece, we called the store. They refused to come and exchange it - they wanted $70 to have another one sent to us. Another back-breaking move to get it back to the store, and we will never shop there again. Horrible quality furniture, overpriced, and terrible service - buyer beware!

Jan 04, 2011, Toronto

I bought a table a year ago without a problem so this past Xmas I went to buy a second one but when opening the package found that it was all chipped so they replaced it, but when assembling the replacement, found it wobbly. When I returned again, they said they will look in the batch for a good one but ended up trying to convince to do with a half baked uneven product. When asked for a solution they were very rude and suggested that ALL tables are like that and I should get a refund! I wrote a letter explaining the situation to Marcel who did not even reply. Please take this into account before doing business with Structube

Mar 20, 2010, Mississauga

Structube offers by far the best deal in sleek office chairs. We have been looking around at all office products for weeks now, and we've finally ordered the 'Matt" chair from structube. Although we will have to wait a couple of weeks for the chair to come in, it's going to be idea for our new, modern office space, we can't wait to get it!

Mar 20, 2010, Mississauga

We had been looking around for a light fixture for the bedroom, something with crystal, but not overwhelming. Everywhere I looked, I couldnt find anything I liked under $400. We went to structube, and found the perfect light, some crystal, but surrounded by a shade, giving a glamourous look, but not overly 'girlie'. It worked perfectly, and the price was idea. Comes in black and white.

Sep 14, 2007, Toronto

I bought a Bedroom and Dinning set. nice looking furnitures, but the sales rep seemed disspassionate about her product and didn't seem care to make a sale. Should do a better job making the customer feel special.

Sep 11, 2007, Toronto

Furniture is nice and cheap, but the purchasing experience could have been much better. The girl helping us barely cracked a smile the entire time, and it seemed like she was rushing us out the door. She had an attitude and was rude and no one there seemed very eager to help.

Jul 29, 2007, Toronto

Purchased 2 couches, a 3 seater and a loveseat in June/07. They delivered the couches in a week (as promised) and within the specified time. The only hiccup was that the screws for the sofa legs weren't included for one couch. But we live nearby the store and were able to pick them up the same day. We've had the couches for about 6 weeks and no problems yet. I will be scotchguarding them myself. All in all, the customer service was very good and I was very happy with their timeliness - I know furniture delivery can be an issue with some retailers. I would definitely shop at Structube again.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!