Category :
Appliance Retailers
Address:
5000 Hwy 7 E Markham , ON L3R 4M9

Sears

Is this your company? Claim it FREE!

Claim This Listing

Expand your profile, get notified when reviews are posted, and start managing your online reputation!

You Might Also Consider

Teletime Brampton T V and Appliances SuperStore Etobicoke

My experience with Teletime in Brampton was one of the best experiences I have had with any major retail store! The TV was...

Henry Boon from Windsor 1 Feb 19, 2014

Reviews for Sears

Jan 30, 2013, Old Toronto

Purchased a Samsung Fridge and Dishwasher as well as a Panasonic Microwave. Great deals on the appliances and great service from the sales staff. Only issue was the my delivery times were messed up and had to wait an entire day for the delivery.

Dec 21, 2012, CALEDON

Sears at Bramalea always has friendly staff and courteous salespeople to advise and help the customer picking the best products to suit their needs. We were able to find a dishwasher and over the range microwave that we were satisfied with and the price within our means.

Nov 22, 2012, Toronto

I am a loyal Sears shopper and have rarely had a problem with any of their appliances in the past, but if I did then they always honoured their warranties and treated me with courtesy and respect. In this paticular case the the salesman was very helpful and seemed to know what he was talking about. I'm sure I won't have any regrets with my purchase.

Aug 12, 2012, TORONTO

Not a wide variety of brands, but a great selection within the range. Went on the weekend and the brand's sales rep was there answering questions and sharing her personal experience with the product. Found it extremely helpful and definitely not something I would find at a smaller place. Delivery was relatively fast (didn't expect same day), but they helped me get it in place, leaving only plugging in and hooking up. Wish delivery was included in the price and "free", but overall no complaints with the service. Got in less then a week from ordering.

May 17, 2012, North York

I was searching for a new washer dryer set after a friend's home renovation, sears had fantastic prices and this location had a great selection but I had done my research online and so when I wanted to have it shipped same day or even next day it was not possible. Seems most locations keep most things in a warehouse that takes a while...:( But price and selection really is amazing, next time I must plan ahead better.

Feb 28, 2012, RICHMOND HILL

I purchased a dishwasher from Sears. They offered prompt delivery on the day we agreed on. One day prior to delivery, they gave a courtesy call to remind me of their delivery. On the day of delivery, the installers whom I hired direct from Sears, was very professional, and friendly. The installation was quick and I did not have any concerns thereafter.

Dec 21, 2011, TORONTO

I went with Sears on my new Hot Water Tank. The salesman was knowledgeable and met our needs. The installation process was quick and easy. Best of all, there was no life contract a la "the other guys", and buy-out prices were a lot clearer.

Sep 24, 2011, Etobicoke

Purchased a kenmore fridge on sale for about 1700. Wasn't to happy with the quality of service at Sears. Expected sales represenatitves to be morehelpeful and knowledgeable on the products. Quality was ok, although we could've got better with another brand. Sears is great if you get the products on sale or at great discounts from the outlet store. I would recommend going on days that are not busy.

Feb 27, 2011, Richmond Hill

I bought a table from sears furniture, and they were able to get me delivery at a specific time, on a day that they were really busy. The delivery guy was courteous and respectful of my home and put down mats to ensure my for stayed clean during delivery. Thanks Sears!

Feb 24, 2011, King City

The quality of the stove, microwave, dishwasher are good after 11 years. The microwave was the only one I had a problem and they send me another one. The customer service was good. I would recommend this store, their staff are very nice and they have guaranty.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!