Categories :
Hours:
24 hours 7 days

Mr Rooter Plumbing

Company Profile

COMPANY HELD LICENSES: TORONTO MASTER: P1735 TORONTO CONTRACTOR: T94-0239829 CROSS CONNECTION CONTROL LICENSE: 09044 MISSISSAUGA MASTER: 2008007017TM MISSISSAUGA CONTRACTOR: 2008007016TC BRAMPTON MASTER: P1735 BRAMPTON CONTRACTOR: W99MP0386 98

Every customer's individual needs is important to us at Mr. Rooter. Our focus is to provide a quality combination of plumbing and drain service and products.

Locations near you:

North York,Ontario

M9L 2A6

Owner - Derek Moreland

Service Areas:

TORONTO EAST; TORONTO WEST; THE BEECH; REXDALE; WILLOWDALE; BAYVIEW VILLAGE; HILLCREST, AGINCOURT; MORNINGSIDE; DOWNSVIEW; LAWRENCE MANOR; LORNE PARK; YORK MILLS; WEXFORD; WOBURN; WEST HILL, FOREST HILL, ROSEDALE; JUNCTION; DAVISVILLE; LEASIDE; CHINA TOWN; BRIDLEPATH ESTATES;SCARBOROUGH; NORTH YORK; EAST YORK; DANFORTH; CLIFFSIDE; HIGH PARK; BRAMPTON; AJAX/PICKERING; COURTICE/BOWMANVILLE; LINDSAY;MARKHAM/THORNHILL;NEWMARKET/AURORA; OSHAWA/WHITBY; PORT PERRY; RICHMOND HILL; WOODBRIDGE/CONCORD; YORK/DURHAM

Ajax & Pickering - 905-619-1748

ETOBICOKE, MISSISSAUGA; STREETSVILLE, PORT CREDIT,

Reviews for Mr Rooter Plumbing

Show:

Apr 24, 2014, Toronto

Ron Jackson was terrific. He gave me back some confidence in plumbers after a very unpleasant & costly experience with a previous plumber. I can now take baths without having to boil water!

Company Response:
Hello Camilla and thank you for sharing your positive experience with Mr Rooter and our technician Ron. We are very pleased to hear that your plumbing has been taken care of and you aren't boiling water anymore!! Thank you for choosing Mr Rooter and have a great day!

Apr 23, 2014, Toronto

...with water backing up and clay pipes broken, Bob came and took the time to find out exactly what was going on in a complicated system, and with a punctual and hard working team led by Igor, it made a stressful situation short lived - thanks for the great work!

Company Response:
Hello L Olexandra and thank you for sharing your positive experience with Mr Rooter and our technician Bob and the crew! We always put our best foot forward and are continuously striving to maximize customer loyalty! Thank you for choosing Mr Rooter and have a great day!

Apr 21, 2014, Etobicoke

After this very difficult winter I was having problems with flooding and leakage in my basement. I called several companies but they didn't seem to want to come out and look at my problems. I finally phoned Mr. Rooter and they sent out Anthony the very next day. He diagnosed my problem right away. the work commenced the immediately. I had heard of plumbing jobs like mine being very disruptive but I found Anthony to be very efficient and professional. I will definitely recommend Anthony of Mr. Rooter to my friends.

Apr 21, 2014, Mississauga

Had a bathroom faucet leakage problem. Called Mr Rooter. Service provided by Mr Rooters plumber Anthony Petrauskus was fast, timely, professional, courteous, superbly excellent in every aspect. Will definitely continue to use Mr Rooter in the future and recommend it to my family and friends.

Apr 20, 2014, Mississauga

We couldn't be more pleased and statisfied with the exemplary service provide by Christopher Cochrane and Anthony on Good Friday 2014. My husband and I had exhausted every effort to open our clogged drain pipr from the kitchen to the street. Nothing we did worked. Chris and Anthony arrived pressure cleaned our pipes and allowed our family to have a wonderful Easter. Cheers to our heros, We fully recommend these gentlemen and Mr.Rooter Plumbing. Should we ever require their services again we will not hesitate to call them. Thank you for a job well done!

Apr 18, 2014, Brampton

I was very pleased with the service rendered by Will Vincent - Mr. Rooter Plumbing. He was very professional and knowledgeable. I will definitely recommend him to any of my family members and friends.

Company Response:
Hello Eric and thank you for sharing your positive experience with Mr Rooter and our technician Will. We are pleased to hear that you received the excellent service that you deserve. We would greatly appreciate that you would refer us to friends and family! Thank you for choosing Mr Rooter and have a great day!

Apr 17, 2014, Toronto

Had water backing up into the shower stall. Called Mr. Rooter Plumbing and they sent someone within an hour! Plumber, Jamal Williams, was courteous, professional, quick and solved the problem within half an hour. I was extremely impressed with the fast and efficient service. The first plumbling company I called before calling Mr. Rooter said they would put my request into a queue and couldn't even guarantee that someone would come out today. The Mr. Rooter Plumbing business card that Jamal left us will be tucked into my wallet next to my doctor's business card!

Company Response:
Hello Maria and thank you for sharing your positive experience with Mr Rooter and our technician Jamal! We are happy to hear that you received the excellent service in a timely fashion that you deserved. We appreciate that you will keep the business card handy and thank you for choosing Mr Rooter! Have a great day!

Apr 16, 2014, Mississauga

Christopher Cochrane changed the shut off and outside garden valves and tubing at my house. The job was done quickly and professionally and at a fair price. I have used this company for my plumbing needs for the past decade and always found the service good and the price reasonable.

Apr 16, 2014, Mississauga

Great Customer service from initial call. Anthony arrived within 2 hours of first contact, and quickly diagnosed a leak at the mixing valve leading from the hot water heater. Price was quoted, and work completed within an hour. Friendly, quality service and well explained by Anthony.

Apr 15, 2014, Mississauga

We always use Mr. Rooter when we need plumbing services. This is in no small way because of Mr. Anthony Petrauskus. He is not only professional we find him a truly delightful person. We will always ask for him when we need plumbing help. Anthony installed a sink today and fixed a leak. Anthony inspires us and he makes us laugh.

Company Profile

Etobicoke
York/Durham

Products & Services

Products
Bio-Choice Es - Biodegradable maintenance product for drains & septic tanks. Spartan Hydro-scrubbers: Remove any form of debris that gets into and clogs up drain-lines; using high volumes of water with great pressure. FORMA DRAIN: Fiberglass drain-line replacement. The first product to be recognized and approved by the City of Toronto for lateral drain-lines.
Services
Full Service Plumbing and Complete Drain Service, Water-main Replacement, Building Drain Replacement, Video (Camera) Inspection of Drains, High Pressure Water Jetting, Trench-less Technology, Water Purification, Licensed Backwater Valve and Sump Pump system installers and testers; Septic Refurbishment.
Brands
Only the best that have been proven to be reliable and dependable. We also install customer supplied specialty faucets.
Specialties
Multiple underground drain replacement solutions. Trench-less Main Sanitary Drain Replacement and FORMA DRAINĀ® - a fast, economical and durable trench-less technology for all kinds of conduits, underground or process piping. Pipe bursting: replacement of underground drains and water services with minimal excavation. Septic Refurbishment;Home Flood Prevention: Backwater Valve and Sump Pump System Installation and Inspection.

Credentials & Financial Information

1988
If our supplied faucets are faulty within the first year, used under normal conditions, we will glad
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Cheque,Cash
Master Plumbing License #P 1735Toronto Contractor License # T94-0239829Mississauga Operating Lic
BBB,Consumers Choice Award Winner 2000-2014;Metroland Readers' Choice 2013
Master Plumbing License P 1735CROSS CONNECTION / BACK-FLOW LICENSE: 09044WHMIS, CONFINED SPACE E
No job is to small for Mr. Rooter Plumbing to come out and solve for our customers.
PROJECT RATE
We let you know the price upfront before we start. We will gladly come out, diagnose the situation a
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
ALL WORK PERFORMED COMES WITH WRITTEN GUARANTEE

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!