Categories :
Hours:
24 hours 7 days

Mr Rooter Plumbing

Company Profile

COMPANY HELD LICENSES: TORONTO MASTER: P1735 TORONTO CONTRACTOR: T94-0239829 CROSS CONNECTION CONTROL LICENSE: 09044 MISSISSAUGA MASTER: 2008007017TM MISSISSAUGA CONTRACTOR: 2008007016TC BRAMPTON MASTER: P1735 BRAMPTON CONTRACTOR: W99MP0386 98

Every customer's individual needs is important to us at Mr. Rooter. Our focus is to provide a quality combination of plumbing and drain service and products.

Locations near you:

North York,Ontario

M9L 2A6

Owner - Derek Moreland

Service Areas:

TORONTO EAST; TORONTO WEST; THE BEECH; REXDALE; WILLOWDALE; BAYVIEW VILLAGE; HILLCREST, AGINCOURT; MORNINGSIDE; DOWNSVIEW; LAWRENCE MANOR; LORNE PARK; YORK MILLS; WEXFORD; WOBURN; WEST HILL, FOREST HILL, ROSEDALE; JUNCTION; DAVISVILLE; LEASIDE; CHINA TOWN; BRIDLEPATH ESTATES;SCARBOROUGH; NORTH YORK; EAST YORK; DANFORTH; CLIFFSIDE; HIGH PARK; BRAMPTON; AJAX/PICKERING; COURTICE/BOWMANVILLE; LINDSAY;MARKHAM/THORNHILL;NEWMARKET/AURORA; OSHAWA/WHITBY; PORT PERRY; RICHMOND HILL; WOODBRIDGE/CONCORD; YORK/DURHAM

Ajax & Pickering - 905-619-1748

ETOBICOKE, MISSISSAUGA; STREETSVILLE, PORT CREDIT,

Reviews for Mr Rooter Plumbing

Show:

Apr 17, 2014, Toronto

Had water backing up into the shower stall. Called Mr. Rooter Plumbing and they sent someone within an hour! Plumber, Jamal Williams, was courteous, professional, quick and solved the problem within half an hour. I was extremely impressed with the fast and efficient service. The first plumbling company I called before calling Mr. Rooter said they would put my request into a queue and couldn't even guarantee that someone would come out today. The Mr. Rooter Plumbing business card that Jamal left us will be tucked into my wallet next to my doctor's business card!

Company Response:
Hello Maria and thank you for sharing your positive experience with Mr Rooter and our technician Jamal! We are happy to hear that you received the excellent service in a timely fashion that you deserved. We appreciate that you will keep the business card handy and thank you for choosing Mr Rooter! Have a great day!

Apr 16, 2014, Mississauga

Christopher Cochrane changed the shut off and outside garden valves and tubing at my house. The job was done quickly and professionally and at a fair price. I have used this company for my plumbing needs for the past decade and always found the service good and the price reasonable.

Apr 16, 2014, Mississauga

Great Customer service from initial call. Anthony arrived within 2 hours of first contact, and quickly diagnosed a leak at the mixing valve leading from the hot water heater. Price was quoted, and work completed within an hour. Friendly, quality service and well explained by Anthony.

Apr 16, 2014, Scarborough

Mr. Rooter has been unclogging our problematic pipe for 3 yrs now but they dealt with my husband. This time I met the plumber. I asked him to do a diagnostic to solve the problem once and for all. So he then found out grease in our main drain because the kitchen sink in my basement was connected directly in the floor drain which is wrong. He said that he will try to unclog it which he did and everything is running ok when he left Thursday. Come Saturday when I'm doing laundry, water flows on my floor. So I called Mr. rooter and asked to send the same guy and he is not available until Monday. So we waited Monday. He came and did another camera inspection and now found roots infiltration 35 ft from the main drain, so it's somewhere under my lawn and I'm paid him again to unclog. My point is Mr. Rooter is a "RIP-OFF". I was reading their definition of camera inspection in their website and it says there that they should be looking to the whole system. If he did looked and finish the diagnostic, that root infiltration has been discovered during the first visit and a solution should be presented and so I don't need to pay him again for unclogging it. First, other reputable plumbing company is giving camera inspection for free, Mr. Rooter charged $400. Second other reputable company give you 90 days warranty. Mr. Rooter does not because they want you to call them again to come back and pay them again. I will not use this company ever again in my life. I paid $670, almost half of what I have to pay fixing the problem. That a rip-off.

Apr 15, 2014, Mississauga

We always use Mr. Rooter when we need plumbing services. This is in no small way because of Mr. Anthony Petrauskus. He is not only professional we find him a truly delightful person. We will always ask for him when we need plumbing help. Anthony installed a sink today and fixed a leak. Anthony inspires us and he makes us laugh.

Apr 15, 2014, Brampton

I have used Mr. Rooter for multiple plumbing projects, and the service is always excellent. Anthony P. has been the specific plumber that is always sent to my location. He is always very professional and has provided quick and satisfactory services. He is always very friendly and provides great advice to ensure avoiding future problems. I would definitely recommend Mr. Rooter to anyone who is looking for reliable plumbing services.

Apr 14, 2014, Scarborough

On a Sunday afternoon we discovered sewage backed up in our shower and dirty water flowing down the hallway and into the basement. Within an hour Rick was at our house and examining the problem. The work took longer than expected but the originally quoted price stood (and no extra charges for weekend work). Rick was very thorough in making sure everything was working 110% before he left. He also wisely advised us to explore filing an insurance claim and helped us find a restoration team that was also onsite within a couple of hours. Overall amazing service!

Company Response:
Hello Virginia and thank you for sharing your positive experience with Mr Rooter and our technician Rick. We are pleased to hear that Rick had gone above and beyond to portray the excellent service that Mr Rooter stands behind and that you rightly deserved! Thank you for choosing Mr Rooter and have a great day!

Apr 08, 2014, Mississauga

We required plumbing services on two different occasions (my daughter and myself) and received very prompt service! Laurie, the receptionist in Streetsviille is so pleasant and delightful to deal with as well as the gentlemen who came to our homes. We could not imagine dealing with more pleasant people and their work is impeccable! If you are looking for speedy and efficient service don't hesitate to call Mr. Rooter in Streetsville!

Apr 07, 2014, Mississauga

Anthony came to look at my bathroom toilet to see why it keeps plugging up. He arrived on time. Looked at my broken toilet and made a few suggestions. We decided what was best for my broken toilet and we went from there. My toilet was able to be fixed on the spot. Anthony was so polite and very professional. Would recommend him for sure! Kelly MacFarlane

Apr 06, 2014, Mississauga

We hired services from Mr. Rooter plumbing and Christopher Cochrane was the plumber who arrived to help us. The service was excellent and the plumber was very polite and generous enough to provide a free flapper for the toilet. He is very friendly and willing to hear out our concerns with our dryer and washing machine and shower. This plumber represented the company's interest and willingness to help out while providing the best service. The timeliness was great and the price was good as well. Our thanks goes out to Mr. Rooter and their employee Christopher Cochrane for their excellent service.

Company Response:
Hello Omar and thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with our technician Chris and Mr Rooter. At Mr Rooter we constantly strive to operate in a responsible manner; "above the line." as well as responding in a timely fashion. Thank you for choosing Mr Rooter and have a fantastic day!

Company Profile

Etobicoke
York/Durham

Products & Services

Products
Bio-Choice Es - Biodegradable maintenance product for drains & septic tanks. Spartan Hydro-scrubbers: Remove any form of debris that gets into and clogs up drain-lines; using high volumes of water with great pressure. FORMA DRAIN: Fiberglass drain-line replacement. The first product to be recognized and approved by the City of Toronto for lateral drain-lines.
Services
Full Service Plumbing and Complete Drain Service, Water-main Replacement, Building Drain Replacement, Video (Camera) Inspection of Drains, High Pressure Water Jetting, Trench-less Technology, Water Purification, Licensed Backwater Valve and Sump Pump system installers and testers; Septic Refurbishment.
Brands
Only the best that have been proven to be reliable and dependable. We also install customer supplied specialty faucets.
Specialties
Multiple underground drain replacement solutions. Trench-less Main Sanitary Drain Replacement and FORMA DRAINĀ® - a fast, economical and durable trench-less technology for all kinds of conduits, underground or process piping. Pipe bursting: replacement of underground drains and water services with minimal excavation. Septic Refurbishment;Home Flood Prevention: Backwater Valve and Sump Pump System Installation and Inspection.

Credentials & Financial Information

1988
If our supplied faucets are faulty within the first year, used under normal conditions, we will glad
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Cheque,Cash
Master Plumbing License #P 1735Toronto Contractor License # T94-0239829Mississauga Operating Lic
BBB,Consumers Choice Award Winner 2000-2014;Metroland Readers' Choice 2013
Master Plumbing License P 1735CROSS CONNECTION / BACK-FLOW LICENSE: 09044WHMIS, CONFINED SPACE E
No job is to small for Mr. Rooter Plumbing to come out and solve for our customers.
PROJECT RATE
We let you know the price upfront before we start. We will gladly come out, diagnose the situation a
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
ALL WORK PERFORMED COMES WITH WRITTEN GUARANTEE

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!