Categories :
Hours:
24 hours a day/ 7 days a week

Milani Plumbing, Drainage & Heating

Company Profile

Milani Plumbing Drainage & Heating Ltd is one of the largest and well established full service plumbing, heating and drainage companies in Vancouver and the lower mainland.

We have a great team of experienced plumbers highly skilled in both commercial and residential services.

www.facebook.com/milaniplumbing
www.twitter.com/milani_plumbing

more...
Servicing:

Vancouver, Burnaby, Richmond, Surrey, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody, Chiliwack, North Vancouver, White Rock, Pitt Meadows, Delta, Langley, Maple Ridge, New Westminster.

Reviews for Milani Plumbing, Drainage & Heating

Show:

Jun 01, 2012, VANCOUVER

Did a great job of selecting the appropriate furnace for my place. These folks are very professional and really offer great service. Price was reasonable and finished the job in a reasonable amount of time. I would not hesitate to recommend them again.

Company Response:
Thank you Mark for the great review! We're glad to hear that we are maintaing a high level of quality service.

May 04, 2012, TORONTO

We found out that we had a leak in our kitchen sink, so we chose Milani to come and inspect the problem for us. From the first call, they arrived very shortly thereafter and were able to diagnose and fix the problem very quickly. Thank for the great work!

Company Response:
Thank you Karl for choosing Milani! We greatly appreciate the trust you put in our company.

May 01, 2012, North Vancouver

Service person was excellent work completed in 30 minutes, super fast polite and cleaned up after himself Had a 2 to 4pm appointment no one arrived as to busy. Called office told me all drivers were swamped tried to tell me will come tomorrow. Was already after 4:30 with no calls Then agreed to come at 5 30 same day as I already waited all day. Tech did a excellent job very polite and fast. But company was understaffed. Honest good service you can trust.

Company Response:
Thank you for the honest review Leon. We apologize again for the inconvenience, we will make sure this won't happen again. Thank you for choosing Milani!

Apr 25, 2012, Vancouver

As residential apartment owners in the GVRD it is invaluable to have a plumbing supplier and contractor like Milani on your side! For more than 15 years Milani has been providing excellent quality call out work to our building sites. We highly recommend them!

Apr 18, 2012, SURREY

Very impressed with the quality of work and the professionalism of the technicians. They stayed late to ensure that we had running water in the house (which was very important to my wife & young daughter). The dedication to the project was very admirable. I would not hesitate to call Milani the next time I need plumbing services.

Apr 05, 2012, Surrey

I got noticfication from the City of Surrey I had a severe leak in my service that went undetected dfor approximately eight weeks loosing 32.5 Cubic feet per day. I immediately called Milani Plumbing and a technician arrived with in two hours and gave me an estimate for replaced of my supply line. That was on a Friday and work commenced Monday and was completed by noon of Tues. I was very happy with the quality of workmanship . The clean up was exemplary and done in a timely fashion

Mar 28, 2012, VANCOUVER

Repeat Customers - - - We've had our furnace and hot water tank replaced by Milani. Their service and personnel are exceptional. Thanks for the awesome service! Older original furnace replaced in Oct 2008 with a HE one. Had problems with our old hot water tank and had it replaced in Feb 2011.

Mar 28, 2012, North Vancouver

I phoned Milani after my landlord thought the best way to unplug the main sewer was to lift out the bathtub, spill sewage and mop the mess with my towels. You just knew this was going to be a long day if he persisted. My landlord finally ran out of ideas so I phoned Milani to save the day. Milani dispatched a plumber promptly and made sure I understood their service call process. The technician showed up on time, quickly diagnosed the problem with a through investigative process and cleared the sewer line without wasting time and effort. The technician tidied up and was on his way in half the time my landlord spent making a mess. It's simpler to phone for a Milani professional than to try amateur home repairs.

Helpful? Yes No
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
Call Milani before you think to try your own repairs.

Mar 28, 2012, MAPLE RIDGE

Technicians showed up on time, was very efficient and explained everything before and after the new furnace installation. Price was exactly as I was quoted. Everyone I have spoken to with Milani has been very friendly and offered a excellent service. I would definately recommend this company!

Mar 22, 2012, Surrey

Very fast service. 19 hours from the time of the estimate to completion. Estimate was a little low. Would have preferred to err the other way, and a written estimate would have been nice. I will certainly use their services in the future.

Company Profile

www.facebook.com/milaniplumbing
www.twitter.com/milani_plumbing

Products & Services

Services
Plumbing, Drainage, Heating, Air Conditioning, HVAC, Commercial Mechanical Services

Credentials & Financial Information

1956
VISA, Master Card, Cheque
Air Miles, Better Business Bureau, Burnaby Board of Trade, Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors Asso
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!