Category :
Waterproofing
Address:
435 Bowes Rd Concord , ON L4K 1J5

HI Tech Injection Company Inc

Is this your company? Claim it FREE!

Claim This Listing

Expand your profile, get notified when reviews are posted, and start managing your online reputation!

You Might Also Consider

Rock Bottom Underpinning

RockBottomUnderpinning_04.jpg

After getting 3 quotes we decided to hire Dion and his Rock Bottom Underpinning team. Our basement height was under 6 ft...

Derek from East York 1 Nov 18, 2013

Reviews for HI Tech Injection Company Inc

Dec 03, 2011, Scarborough

I noticed my basement floor was wet one winter morning. When I looked I saw water leaking through cracks in my basement foundation wall, during the snow thaw. The contractor came in and injected urethane into the wall. He drilled many holes into the wall and took time and patience to make sure the crack was filled. The contractor was polite and courteous. He had to come in twice because after filling in the crack the first time we saw water leaking again the next day, although much much less. He promptly came back and filled in the crack at the location I observed the water leakage. It's been 10 months and so far no water leakage. Winter will be the big test and I will update this review in the coming months. Overall, I am satisfied with the work done.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!