Category :
1590 The Queensway Toronto , ON M8Z1V1
Owner/Manager:
Spiros christopoulos
Hours:
M-F 9-6, Sa 9:30-4 Su Closed.

Gem Windows & Doors

Company Profile

Gem Windows and Doors-Canada's Premier Window & Door Company - serving South Western Ontario for over 50 years! We invite you to visit our showroom to speak to our professional sales team, to learn more about our high quality products.

more...
Servicing:

Etobicoke, Toronto Central,Brampton, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington

Reviews for Gem Windows & Doors

Show:

Mar 10, 2011, Toronto

OUTSTANDING service from sales to the installers.Installers came to the house at 9 am removed 7 exsisting windows 6hours later 7 new Armor series instaled trim completed all debris cleaned up returned the following morning and completed alumium trim on exterior.OUTSTANDING

Mar 08, 2011, Toronto

We own an old downtown Toronto house, which still had some original windows. We worked with Greensaver to increase warmth in the winter, as our house is very drafty. Our handyman recommended Gem, to replace 5 windows. We went to the showroom and got the royal tour. I received an education about windows from Seymour, the person who shepherded the whole process. He was a real pro! We received the quote, I phoned another company for a comparison quote and found that Gem was half the price. The installer Joe and his assistant Pedro, were totally knowledgeable. They had a real system working together. They were efficient, very pleasant and cleaned up every drop of mess and carted it all way. We had the windows installed in the dead of winter.No problem and it was cheaper! and the windows are wonderful and now when I walk into the bathroom, it is WARM!

CS in Etobicoke Mar 04, 2011

Feb 28, 2011, Etobicoke

I have been living in my house for over 3 years now and was very displeased with the windows I had, they were the ones that slide up and down on a track, the ones in my bedroom were the worst, one window had no screeen but would open properly, the other had a screen but needed a piece of woood to hold it up. All in all bad windows. The windows always felt cold in the winter. I got 2 other quotes before settling on GEM, Seymour was very proffesional, Walter was great. He came and took the exact measurements and the windows were ready almost to the day he said they would be. The installation went very smoothly, I have seen panes of glass replaced but never the whole frame before. I learned something too. Thanks to all.

Feb 28, 2011, Toronto

The salesman Swen helped me select windows that were suitable and in my price range. When the delivery date was a little later than expected, someone from Gem immediately notified me. A small thing went awry during the installation, and Jim addressed that, emphasizing that the company is focused on customer service. My neighbors have Gem windows, and they referred me to Gem, and I am pleased they did.

Joe W in Etobicoke Feb 26, 2011

Feb 24, 2011, Mississauga

Good value for the price. Efficient installation.The product quality is good and should provide better heating costs as well as a substantial improvement in aesthetics helping at the time of resale.

Feb 22, 2011, Etobicoke

Gem Windows, Jim Christopoulos, Production Manager was excellent. Even though the door latch was out of warranty he replaced the part for free and when problems arose with the reinstallation ... he made a house call. That's customner service you see everyday!

Tina Giezen in Toronto Feb 21, 2011

Feb 16, 2011, York

We first started using GEM about 17 years ago when we had to replace the screen door at the side of our house. We have an old house, almost 100 years old, and nothing is standard sized. I called around to various places and the only company that was helpful and happy to provide and install a custom-sized screen door was GEM. We have since replaced almost all our windows (over the years, a few at a time) with GEM, including a back patio door that was oversized, not standard. We recently used GEM again to replace our front door as well as our front hallway windows, and 2 other windows in bedrooms. The GEM salesperson listened to what we wanted, made some suggestions that fit our budget but would still give us the effect we wanted, and everything followed from there. The installers are very neat and clean up thoroughly after themselves which we (and our neighbours) appreciated. The door and windows look amazing.

Company Profile

Products & Services

Products
Windows, Doors, Skylights, PV Solar Panels
Services
Window and Doors Sales and Installation. microFIT Solar Panel Sales and Installation

Credentials & Financial Information

1961
Cash, Cheque, Visa, Mastercard, and Financing Available
SAWDAC, Window Wise
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!