Category :
Electronic Retailers
Address:
2400 Yonge St Toronto , ON M4P 2H4

Future Shop

Is this your company? Claim it FREE!

Claim This Listing

Expand your profile, get notified when reviews are posted, and start managing your online reputation!

You Might Also Consider

Toronto Home Theater

Hired Mike to mount three TV's in my house. Job included having cable boxes set up out of view (in closet) and cable lines...

Jeff from Toronto 5 Mar 28, 2014

Reviews for Future Shop

Dec 10, 2012, Toronto

Went in because Best Buy was having a sale on the LCD I wanted, and Future Shop was closer, so I decided to see if they'd price match. Not only did they, but they beat the Best Buy price by 10%. Very Satisfied.

Apr 05, 2008, East York

I brought a HP laptop from future shop last year. The discount is quite good and the customer service is satisfactory. I plan to buy WII Fit in this coming May.

Helpful? Yes No
What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Apr 04, 2008

I replaced a Compac laptop with hp as the Compac with 500MB memory run slow with Window Vista which was informed by the Sales Rep before I bought it. The shop replace it for me without asking any question.

Helpful? Yes No
What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Sep 15, 2007, Toronto

We were planning to buy a desktop and walked into the store to check the market. The sales there were very knowledgable and helpful. He answered all our questions and located a good deal for us. As a result, we decided to get one right away. It turned out to be very good computer for the family

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!