Category :
Lorraine Jende
Hours:
M-F: 8 to 5, Thursday to 6, Saturday 9-3

Castle Glass and Mirror Industries

Company Profile We are a family owned and operated business that specializes in residential, commercial , industrial and complete service work. We specialize in custom orders, mirrors, table tops, all glass showers, screens, glass kitchen backsplashes, kitchen glass doors, framed mirrors, We can do anything with mirrors, glass, shower glass, table tops ...

You Might Also Consider

Viewtimeglass & Mirror

We hired this company to install shower glass in two bathrooms. They were very professional and prompt and finished the...

Niklas Chandra from Scarborough 1 Mar 11, 2014

Reviews for Castle Glass and Mirror Industries

Dec 16, 2010, Etobicoke

This is officially my new "go to" place for glass and mirror. Their prices are the best I have been able to find and their service is exceptional!! Pleasure doing business with these folks!

Oct 01, 2010, Etobicoke

We were working with a budget to renovate our bathroom. We connected to this family run business and had a tremedous experience. The work was amazing quality and the finished product completely flipped our bathroom. We loved how timely they were with getting this project complete and working with out time schedule. Overall, I've come back to them for smaller projects, too. Our glass table broke and we had it new glass put into the outdoor patio table. I've also bought several beautiful mirrors, too! Keep up the great job! I'll be back!!

Jan 21, 2006, Toronto

We took an antique picture frame to this company and for a very reasonable price, they fitted it with a new mirror. All we had to do was hang it in our bathroom for instant charm.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!