Categories :
Hours:
Mon-Fri 10-6, Sat 10-4

Amazing Window Fashions

Company Profile

We started off in 2002 as a manufacturer of Polywood Interior Window shutters, and are now the exclusive representative and distributor in Canada. After years in the industry, Amazing Window Fashions is proud to introduce the most versatile interior window covering selection in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) & Canada. We offer a wide variety of Interior Shutters, Exterior Shutters, Blinds & Shades, Roller Shutters, Awnings, Drapery and exclusive lines of Drapery Hardware at our 9000 sq ft....

more...
Servicing:

Brampton, Concord, Etobicoke, Markham, Mississauga, Newmarket, North York, Oakville, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Thornhill, Toronto, Unionville, Vaughan, Woodbridge, Newmarket

Reviews for Amazing Window Fashions

Show:

Dec 04, 2009, North York

Amazing shutters did a great job putting up our shutters at my home. They helped with educating my wife and I about different products and what to look out for in the market. During the installation, I made a request for a few changes on the shutters and without hesitation I got what I wanted. Because of my request, the job took a little longer than expected but they won't over the top with their service and did it with a smile. Thanks again to Amazing Shutters.

Nov 18, 2009, North York

I had an AMAZING! experience dealing with Amazing Shutters. I ordered both Hunter Douglas products and custom drapery before I went away on vacation for three weeks, by the time I got back my window coverings were hanging on my windows. Dealing with Alex was an absolute pleasure. He was very professional, knowledgable and responsive. Everyone that walks into my house comments on the beautiful window coverings. I definitely would recommend Amazing Shutters to anyone who is looking for a company that's friendly, professional and prompt that offers reasonable prices. Sincerely, Marina

Nov 06, 2009, Toronto

the polywood shutters is the best shutters out there, when it was installed, there is a big difference in the temperature of our house, its not that cold anymore. Its worth it. I think it even raised the value of our home. They provide an excellent customer service, either over the phone or in person.

Oct 30, 2009, Toronto

After deciding that shutters were the way to go with our large front bay window, we researched shutters on the internet and on Homestars.ca and Amazing Shutters kept appearing at the top of our list for supreme product and supreme ratings. Alex came to the house a few weeks ago, explained the benefits and quality of the custom made polywood shutters and provided samples. We were sold. After a few weeks, Alex and his father installed the shutters today and the installation was first class, as they even caulked around the framework. The results are truly breathtaking! If you want quality, class, richness and peace of mind, we highly recommend Amazing Shutters. Alex and his dad are extremely proud of their work and we were rewarded by choosing their company.

Oct 29, 2009, Whitby

Search several companies and found Amazing shutters to be not only the best price but the most honest and comfortable team to deal with. Made early promises and delivered on all levels. Measurements were perfect and install was done on time with zero issues. Highly recommend to anyone. Just pick them I already did the leg work for you all the best Sean

Oct 29, 2009, Ajax

My wife and I had Amazing Shutters install Polywood shutters throughout our excessively windowed house. We met with 3 companies when scoping out the project and Alex was by far the most knowledgeable, responsive and personal consultant we met with. Price was very competitive, and the entire job was done exactly as expected, including right on schedule. I also loved that Alex and his Dad did the measuring and install themselves ensuring full accountability and personal service. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sep 18, 2009, Courtice

Approximately 2 years ago I contacted Amazing Shutters to give me an estimate to install window covers all around my house. I did not know a lot about window coverings. After our first appointment my wife and I understood that people in front of us are highly skilled in their field. They explained step-by-step about our options, showed samples, and recommended what's good for our new home. For two years I enjoy Hunder Duglas window coverings in my house and strongly recommend this company to everyone looking for a great quality at reasonable and competitive price.

Sep 03, 2009, North York

Wanted shutters to go with my new condo, and Alex helped me pick the right shutters and in the right configuration (in my case, white, wood California shutters with the rod in the back and to the side - looks awesome). He was able to obtain measurements before the unit was done, and was ready for installation shortly after I moved in (within 3 days). There was a dimensional issue and they had to come back for a few of the windows, but as mentioned by other customers, I did not pay until everything was done. Also, Alex always answered the phone and kept his appointments. The shutters are in and look great, no quality issues.

Aug 06, 2009, Maple

We wanted shutters, and Alex recomended Polywood Shutters. The shutters are great !! There was one problem with the sliding shutter, his dad insisted that I don't pay until EVERYTHING was completed. They took the door to the shop, make the necessary adjustments and finsihed the instaltion later that day. They really paid attention to all the details, excellent workmanship. I am really pleased with Amazing Shutters and the Polywood Shutters they recomended.

Aug 03, 2009

We had some Hunter Douglas blinds installed recently by this company. After reviewing their extensive website, my husband and I were able to gather information on the type of product we were looking for. We made an appointment and visited the showroom and discovered their prices were very competitive. Installation was done on time and very quickly with no glitches. I'd recommend Amazing Shutters to anyone looking for Window Coverings.

Company Profile

We started off in 2002 as a manufacturer of Polywood® Interior Window shutters, and are now the exclusive representative and distributor in Canada. After years in the industry, Amazing Window Fashions is proud to introduce the most versatile interior window covering selection in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) & Canada. We offer a wide variety of Interior Shutters, Exterior Shutters, Blinds & Shades, Roller Shutters, Awnings, Drapery and exclusive lines of Drapery Hardware at our 9000 sq ft. showroom.

Amazing Window Fashions is your one-stop shop for all window fashions. Ask us how to best complete the look of any room. We are happy to accommodate any budget and style with our large selection of window coverings

At over 9000 sq ft., we are the largest window covering showroom in the GTA. Our showroom is proud to be a resource centre for interior designers and decorators, as well as custom home builders.

Hunter Douglas

Products & Services

Products
Interior Polywood shutters, Interior vinyl shutters, Interior wood shutters, Interior aluminum shutters, Exterior wood shutters, Exterior aluminum shutters, Exterior vinyl shutters, exterior Roller shutters, Exterior Fire roller shutters, Awnings, Roman Shades, Roller shades, Woven Wood Shades, Pleated Shades, Roman Shades, Cellular shades, Vertical Blinds, Cellular Blinds, Horizontal Blinds, Aluminum Blinds, Faux Wood Blinds, Wood Blinds, PVC Blinds, Panel Tracks, Skylight Blinds and Shades, Motorized rollers, motorized blinds, motorized drapery, Custom Drapery
Services
Retail, commercial, industrial, sales, repair and install, in-home consultation
Brands
Polywood Shutters, Hunter Douglas, Sun Glow, Shade-O-Matic, Levolor, MaxXmar, SunProject Toro, Elite, Eclipse Shutters, Luminaris Shutters, Exterior Shutters, Amazing Awning
Specialties
Polywood Shutters, 3 lines, medallion, Traditional and ultra clear (gear system) - Exclusive to Amazing Window Fashions Window Coverings, Interior Shutters, Exterior Shutters, Blinds & Shades, Roller Shutters, Awnings, Installation, Drapery, Drapery Hardware, Home Consultation

Credentials & Financial Information

We Accept: Cash, Cheque, Visa, Master Card, American Express
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!