Amazing Window Fashions
We started off in 2002 as a manufacturer of Polywood Interior Window shutters, and are now the exclusive representative and distributor in Canada. After years in the industry, Amazing Window Fashions is proud to introduce the most versatile interior window covering selection in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) & Canada. We offer a wide variety of Interior Shutters, Exterior Shutters, Blinds & Shades, Roller Shutters, Awnings, Drapery and exclusive lines of Drapery Hardware at our 9000 sq ft....more...
Brampton, Concord, Etobicoke, Markham, Mississauga, Newmarket, North York, Oakville, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Thornhill, Toronto, Unionville, Vaughan, Woodbridge, Newmarket
Reviews for Amazing Window Fashions
First I want to say the product is amazing, the shutters are second to none. Also, I have no problems with delays as long as I am informed before they happen. The biggest problem I have is being left in the dark and promises to call back never happened. Alan came to our new house to help us with shutters (Lower level) and blinds (upper level). He was great answering our questions. We were not sure which blinds we wanted so we also went to their new showroom. The prices were competitive and Alan showed us around the new showroom after I gave him the deposit. We were told it would take 3 to 4 weeks for the installation to be completed. 4 weeks pasted by and I did not hear anything from them, so I called to follow-up on my order (It was a Friday). The woman who answered the phone said she would call back in 10 minutes and let me know. 5 hours later she phoned back to tell me that the shutters were in but the blind would be in on Monday and they would call me to schedule the installation by Tuesday. Tuesday past and I did not hear from them, so I called on Wed to follow up again, she said she would call back and 5 minutes. 6 hours later no phone call, so I called back and she rudely told me that Alex would call me to schedule the appointment tomorrow (so I assumed they were in). No one called on Thursday. I was getting tired of dealing with the woman on the phone, so I phone Alan and left a message explaining the situation and asked him to phone me back. He never called, but I did get a call the same day to schedule an appointment (the install date was 6 full weeks after i put the order in) and was told Alex will be doing the installation and it will take 3 hours. On the installation day Ted showed up and explained that they were very busy and they hired him to help with the installation. It took him 7 hours to finish the installation, I had to scramble to arrange to take off more time off work since I only booked a half day off. Alex came by later that day as there were some small issues with 'side channels' I ordered. He explained he was going to stop doing the installations and focus on other parts of the business. He also checked the install job that ted completed. Make sure you have some touch up paint for the window frame as I showed him a chip/scratch on the window frame that went down to the wood, he said it was normal since the frame is not square. Also, one of the blinds was measured incorrectly (totally understand mistakes happen) so they had to re order it. When I mentioned that I was going to pay most of what was owing and the rest when other blind was installed, he seemed offended but after discussing it he agreed. I also explained the communication problems and he appologized. He then said he will call me on Monday to tell me when they would expect the missing blind would come in. After all that Monday passed and no one called! I had to call Tuesday to ask when the blind would be in. 8 1/2 weeks after I ordered the shutter and blinds, the job was complete. Again, the product is fantastic and dealing with Alan and Alex face to face was great as well. But it is unfortunate there is very little communication with the customer after the order has been put through. I would assume based on the other reviews that if they were not busy, you would get the order in the 3-4 weeks.0 of 0 people found this review helpful.
- Company Response:
- We thank you for taking the time to communicate how you feel towards our customer service. We take all posted feedback very seriously, and we sincerely regret that we did not meet your expectations. We apologize in regards to the length of time from order to installation. We strive to meet a 3 to 4 week time frame, however there are variables associated beyond our control. Our goal is to work in a timely manner, however from time to time, during busy seasons manufacturers fall behind, delaying the arrival of products. We agree that more communication should have been provided and acknowledge our errors. We employ many different installers and Ted is one of our finest. He takes his time to ensure a flawless install. We are not responsible for how fast our installers work. We prefer they take the time to do it right the first time. Please accept our apology for any trouble or inconvenience we have caused you regarding the time it took for install. Again we appreciate your feedback, as it will allow us to improve towards our customer service. Please accept our sincerest apology towards your entire experience with Amazing Window Fashions. We are glad that you enjoy the product, and that the end result came out beautifully. Please feel free to contact us, if you still feel unsatisfied.
Alex at Amazing Window Fashions was referred to me by my daughter-in-law. He was referred to her by a friend. His pricing was good. The quality of the products were fantastic. We did the upstairs first, then did the main floor. The living room/dining room came out especially beautiful. He made some good suggestions and he had a great selection.0 of 0 people found this review helpful.
- Approximate cost of services:
We recently moved into a newly built home and needed window coverings. After surfing through Homestars we came across Amazing Window Fashions. We visited the showroom and Alan was extremely helpful without pressuring us. He helped us understand the difference between shutter types. We decided to go with Amazing Window Fashions. The shutters look fantastic !!! Everyone comments on them. We do not regret investing a little more in shutters then going with other types of window coverings. Alan and his brother Alex were great and are definitely worth checking out.0 of 0 people found this review helpful.
I decided to contact Amazing Window Fashions based on the positive feedback from this site. I was very impressed right from the start. Alex was excellent to deal with. He came to my home to take measurements and brought several samples. He was even willing to accomodate my work schedule. When he returned to do the installation he arrived early and was very prompt and efficient in getting the job done. My home looks fabulous with my new blinds and I couldn't be happier.0 of 0 people found this review helpful.
AMAZING! I had been shopping around for interior shutter for awhile, then my neighbor got her window coverings from amazing window fashions. i was very impressed, her blinds looked great. i got their business card and gave then a call, 3 weeks later my shutter were up and ready. couldn't be more happier. price was right and the quality was AMAZING. would i recommend them??? 110% Thanks Alex.0 of 0 people found this review helpful.
This review is way overdue. I had window shutters installed in my whole house (located in Ajax) last summer and was extremely pleased with the overall work and customer service provided by Alex & his brother. Not only was I happy with the installation, but the price was competitive too. I had received a few other quotes which were all exactly the same, but Amazing was able to beat those quotes without having to haggle. I wanted the shutters installed quickly. When I called to place the order for the shutters I told them I was concerned about receiving the product in time, so Alex came over within a couple of hours of the call to take measurements and make sure the order was placed immediately. The day of the install, I needed the shutters installed by a certain time. Alex and his brother came, installed, and cleaned up after themselves within the time slot I requested. They accomodated my scheduled and ensured everything was completed on time! They were easy to work with and I'm happy with the overall installation and have already recommended them to family & friends!0 of 0 people found this review helpful.
- Approximate cost of services:
The team at Amazing was highly knowlegdable. They came in and took measurements, provided a quote, and were prompt inthe service. The shutters look wonderful, and I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for window treatments.0 of 1 people found this review helpful.
- Approximate cost of services:
We are extremely pleased with the final product. They take the time to make sure that everything is perfect. They make sure you are pleased. Family members have told us how beautiful our shutters and blinds are. Thank you.0 of 0 people found this review helpful.
I love the drapes we purchased (from a while back) for the den. When the drapes are open it gives a fantastic view of the outside and adds that special touch. However, when it is closed, they look just as fantastic.0 of 0 people found this review helpful.
The reviews on this page are the subjective opinion of the Author and not of Home Stars Directory Inc.
We started off in 2002 as a manufacturer of Polywood® Interior Window shutters, and are now the exclusive representative and distributor in Canada. After years in the industry, Amazing Window Fashions is proud to introduce the most versatile interior window covering selection in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) & Canada. We offer a wide variety of Interior Shutters, Exterior Shutters, Blinds & Shades, Roller Shutters, Awnings, Drapery and exclusive lines of Drapery Hardware at our 9000 sq ft. showroom.
Amazing Window Fashions is your one-stop shop for all window fashions. Ask us how to best complete the look of any room. We are happy to accommodate any budget and style with our large selection of window coverings
At over 9000 sq ft., we are the largest window covering showroom in the GTA. Our showroom is proud to be a resource centre for interior designers and decorators, as well as custom home builders.
Products & Services
- Interior Polywood shutters, Interior vinyl shutters, Interior wood shutters, Interior aluminum shutters, Exterior wood shutters, Exterior aluminum shutters, Exterior vinyl shutters, exterior Roller shutters, Exterior Fire roller shutters, Awnings, Roman Shades, Roller shades, Woven Wood Shades, Pleated Shades, Roman Shades, Cellular shades, Vertical Blinds, Cellular Blinds, Horizontal Blinds, Aluminum Blinds, Faux Wood Blinds, Wood Blinds, PVC Blinds, Panel Tracks, Skylight Blinds and Shades, Motorized rollers, motorized blinds, motorized drapery, Custom Drapery
- Retail, commercial, industrial, sales, repair and install, in-home consultation
- Polywood Shutters, Hunter Douglas, Sun Glow, Shade-O-Matic, Levolor, MaxXmar, SunProject Toro, Elite, Eclipse Shutters, Luminaris Shutters, Exterior Shutters, Amazing Awning
- Polywood Shutters, 3 lines, medallion, Traditional and ultra clear (gear system) - Exclusive to Amazing Window Fashions Window Coverings, Interior Shutters, Exterior Shutters, Blinds & Shades, Roller Shutters, Awnings, Installation, Drapery, Drapery Hardware, Home Consultation
Credentials & Financial Information
- YEAR ESTABLISHED
- PAYMENT METHOD
- We Accept: Cash, Cheque, Visa, Master Card, American Express
- LIABILITY INSURANCE
- WORKERS COMPENSATION
- WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED