Category :

AA Waters and Brookes

Company Profile

more...
Servicing:

Brampton, Concord, Etobicoke, Markham, Mississauga, Newmarket, North York, Oakville, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Thornhill, Toronto, Unionville, Vaughan, Woodbridge

Reviews for AA Waters and Brookes

Nov 27, 2013, North York

I just bought a house (first time home owner) and did not know that a sprinkler system needed to be winterized. I started to look for a someone to help me winterize it in late November and most companies refused to provide service as they were finished for the season. A few agreed to do it but for an astronomical cost. AA Waters and Brookes agreed to provide the service, were very polite and helpful on the phone, gave an accurate quote immediately at a very reasonable price, and sent out a professional to service the system on the same day to ensure that the system does not freeze. It snowed the following day. Thanks to AA Waters and Brookes we saved our sprinkler system, and did not have to wait nor pay an arm and a leg for service like other providers were asking. I will never use another service provider.

Oct 28, 2013, Old Toronto

AA Waters and Brookes is a totally professional company. They are extremely easy to deal with from the initial phone call to the actual service. Every person has been courtious and helpful. I would happily recommend AA Waters and Brookes to any one - best friends, family or strangers.

Sep 30, 2013, Old Toronto

Allan Brookes is a pro- he is attentive, knowledgeable and fair in his pricing. It is refreshing to deal with a company that cares about their customer and over delivers.

Sep 23, 2013, Etobicoke

This is the third time we used this firm because Allen and his guys totally know what they are doing, the prices are reasonable and they fulfill every promise. Excellent service and staff. They even had a thirdparty quality control guy come after the fact to help us use the programmer.

Jul 16, 2013, North York

AA Waters and Brookes were very courteous and professional from the time I initially contacted them to come and open my sprinkler system. Ann and Joanne set up a mutually convenient appointment for me to do the work. Their technician, Wael, was very patient and helpful and took his time to show me that all the zones were in good working order. He had to come back and adjust the program clock and that was done very promptly. My sprinkler system is now operational. I had very bad experience with my last sprinker company, and the services perfomed by AA Waters and Brookes to-date has been a pleasant experience so far. Their cost seems a little higher than what I was quoted by other companies but I am glad that I hired them to do the work.

Jul 12, 2013, Vaughan

I called AA Waters and Brookes to repair and cap broken and un-necessary sprinkler equipment. They were extremely professional, from the office staff, Ann - who worked with my schedule to arrange an appointment, to the tech, Dorian - who showed up on time and did an excellent job. He listened to what I wanted to be done instead of telling me what I should do, and after the job was done, showed me that each zone and sprinkler were working as they should. I was also offered advice on the types of system upgrades available should I need it. I am looking forward to a continued relationship with this company and I am highly recommending them.

Jun 27, 2013, Old Toronto

Just had our system installed and have been very happy and impressed with Allen and his crew. They have been very professional and keep to their schedules. The installation crew was very clean, especially in the home for plumbing and in my garage with the finishing. The office staff (Joanne) are extremely helpful and very responsive. Same goes for the Dorion/Dave that came out to provide some instructions on how the system works and to test. Would not hesitate to recommend Allan and AA Waters and Brookes to others.

Jun 13, 2013, Mississauga

Great customer service. Very professional. Switched from Lawn- tech after 10 years because they did not show up as promised. Also very reasonably priced. Kept their promises. Will stay wit them.

Jun 10, 2013, Old Toronto

This is a totally professional company but offering friendly service from start to finish. Exceptionally easy to deal with. The person who did the start up was helpful and did an excellent job. In fact from my initial phone call to the finished job, it was a pleasant experience. I shall use this company for all my sprinkler jobs.

May 31, 2013, North York

Our system was installed late fall 2012 and started up in early MAy 2013. Everything was done professionally and our concerns were addressed without reservation. Minor conditions were dealt with promptly. Would not hesitate to recommend Andy and AA Waters and Brookes to others.

Company Profile

A,A Waters & Brookes is dedicated to installing and servicing lawn sprinklers that meet the specific needs of our customers. We use only top quality material and the latest technology to guarantee system reliability and longevity, and every system is designed to maintain uniformity of coverage. Our Team members are Certified Irrigation Technicians, Landscape Technicians, and Backflow Testers. We also employ a full office staff to answer all of your questions and ensure the best possible customer service.

A. A. Waters & Brookes has been in business for over 28 years and is owned and operated by a professional engineer who is a certified irrigation contractor and designer. We work with home owners, landscape contractors, home builders and general contractors throughout Toronto, the GTA and southern Ontario. The company ensures that your lawn sprinkler and irrigation systems are designed, installed and maintained to your satisfaction

Products & Services

Services
We design and install a lawn sprinkler or irrigation system to fit your specific application. Materials are selected based on a proven track record of reliability and performance, not lowest cost. Your system is installed by full-time, certified irrigation technicians who have the skills and experience to install your system properly with minimal disruption to your home and the utmost respect for your property We service all makes of sprinkler systems All our services, including installation, are supervised and directed by a Professional Engineer with more than 38 years experience in underground engineering and design

Credentials & Financial Information

WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!