Toxicity and Mold - Removal in Whitchurch-stouffville, ON

If you have trouble breathing or have chest tightness, you may have a mold problem at home. The first step of removing mold is removing moisture from the affected area. As improper mold removal can lead to toxic exposure, we recommend hiring a home service pro to get the job done.

Recommended Pros in Whitchurch-stouffville, ON

Recently Reviewed Whitchurch-stouffville Toxicity and Mold

Published: 05/11/2022
I have used Inch by Inch two times already and would definitely use them again and again. Tony is very professional, thorough and takes his time when working on our home. We never felt rushed and he always took the...
Published: 06/08/2022
During the inspection, I was impressed by how thorough Jamie was. He was very patient in explaining everything - which helped me understand what they are, how the systems work, which maintenance is needed, and much more information. When I...
Published: 05/23/2022
Don't look any further. These guys not only deliver a thorough inspection with comments but will also answer all your questions and advise you about things you're not familiar with. They go way above and beyond and will help you...