When assessing the damage of your house after a storm, use a flashlight instead of a candle to inspect your home at night - this will help prevent a fire if there are open gas lines around. If you smell gas in the house, turn off the main gas line, open the windows and head outside immediately.
Recommended Pros in STROUD, ON
With over 20 years experience, A & E Environmental is a leader in mold and asbestos remediation. Our certified technicians wi...Read more
Recently Reviewed STROUD Recovery Service
I had a mold issue I needed some advice on and Sean was the person I called. I am glad I did.
He is an expert when it comes to mold issues in a home and how to properly deal with...
I would like to take the time to say how pleased my husband and I are with the level of knowledge and efficiency we had with Sean. He is very honest and took the time to come and have a...
Sean is a highly skilled, caring, courteous and honest professional, a rare combination these days. He answered my call late at night to discuss all my questions. Within less than 24 hrs of placing the request for a visit, he...