Toxic Lead - Testing in Stouffville, ON

Lead-contaminated water is a serious health hazard, as it can lead to high blood pressure and decreased kidney function. Although lead cannot be absorbed through the skin from showering, you should check your drinking water for lead content by hiring a home service pro.

Recommended Pros in Stouffville, ON

Recently Reviewed Stouffville Toxic Lead

Published: 07/28/2019
Just wanted to take some time to express my thanks to you and your entire staff for your efforts in making the asbestos and mould removal projects as painless as possible. From your initial site visit, work plan design,...
Published: 08/07/2019
Reliable, professional, and courteous. I was very pleased with the work. The two techs on site were meticulous about cleanliness and the actual job. The GM (Operations) was very helpful with quotes, scheduling and follow-up. ...
Published: 08/07/2019
Found mold in our home and would have been happy to pay almost anything for piece of mind. Aris from CRS did an inspection and provided me with an honest assessment, a bit of clean up and a hour...