Generator - Install in Stouffville, ON

Safety precaution should be a top concern when installing generators - if the generator is placed too close to your home, a faulty generator may cause a house fire and generator exhaust may cause carbon monoxide poisoning.

Recommended Pros in Stouffville, ON

Recently Reviewed Stouffville Generator

Published: 08/18/2019
Kyle was extremely professional and courteous. He presented the least intrusive solution to our problem and completed the job immediately. Highly recommend!
Published: 08/16/2019
Hooman did a great job setting up some complicated lighting features at my home at a very reasonable price. He arrived on time, was very pleasant and professional. I would highly recommend him!
Published: 07/28/2019
Hooman, fixed our outside lights in our house and did a great job. Despite being busy, provided a very reasonable estimate and performed the work professionally. Will strongly recommend for any job.