Toxicity and Mold - Removal in Sparr, ON

If you have trouble breathing or have chest tightness, you may have a mold problem at home. The first step of removing mold is removing moisture from the affected area. As improper mold removal can lead to toxic exposure, we recommend hiring a home service pro to get the job done.

Recommended Pros in Sparr, ON

Recently Reviewed Sparr Toxicity and Mold

Published: 06/04/2019
Alon was absolutely fantastic, he is very professional, and you'll get the best price as well! When I started to look for blinds I didn't know which type of blind I want so I was going around and inviting people over...
Amosite
10/10
Published: 06/11/2019
I can't recommend David highly enough. He was a rock in an extremely difficult time. Very supportive, went out of his way by miles and miles to help rectify a situation that was out of control. He could have just...
Amosite
10/10
Published: 06/08/2019
They were excellent, very professional and amazing knowledge about what was happening in my house. Thanks one more time for your excellent quality of your service. They were in my house very fast, double checked every details and removed very...