Toxicity and Mold - Removal in Shelburne, ON

If you have trouble breathing or have chest tightness, you may have a mold problem at home. The first step of removing mold is removing moisture from the affected area. As improper mold removal can lead to toxic exposure, we recommend hiring a home service pro to get the job done.

Recommended Pros in Shelburne, ON

Recently Reviewed Shelburne Toxicity and Mold

Amosite
10/10
Published: 05/04/2019
David is extremely knowledgable and responsive. he also has a high level of integrity and was able to give me information that allowed me to make a better assessment of my needs and ended up saving me money. Highly...
Amosite
10/10
Published: 12/13/2018
I was recently doing a home renovation and I had my popcorn ceiling tested for asbestos. It came back positive for 2 % chrysotile. I was worried sick about our family's health so I searched up the most highly reviewed...
Amosite
10/10
Published: 11/23/2018
David was absolutely amazing when he came to my house to do a consultation and test for asbestos. He took the time to explain everything in detail and give his honest assessment of what he needed to do. ...