Toxicity and Mold - Removal in Preston Hollow, ON

If you have trouble breathing or have chest tightness, you may have a mold problem at home. The first step of removing mold is removing moisture from the affected area. As improper mold removal can lead to toxic exposure, we recommend hiring a home service pro to get the job done.

Recommended Pros in Preston Hollow, ON

Recently Reviewed Preston Hollow Toxicity and Mold

Amosite
10/10
Published: 12/13/2018
I was recently doing a home renovation and I had my popcorn ceiling tested for asbestos. It came back positive for 2 % chrysotile. I was worried sick about our family's health so I searched up the most highly reviewed...
Published: 11/16/2018
I am a single mom with a young daughter and when I found out that the air in my house was not ideal, Canada Restoration Services completely put my mind at ease. Alex and Oscar were supremely knowledgeable and thorough...
Published: 10/29/2018
We discovered a mold issue in our house and were very frustrated with the untimely responses and lack of attention from the initial restoration company we consulted with. On Thanksgiving Monday, we called Canada's Restoration Service. Less than 45 minutes...