Asbestos - Testing in Pine, ON

Asbestos fibers in the air can be hazardous to homeowners, as it damages their lungs and may even lead to lung cancer after long periods of exposure. As asbestos is virtually undetectable, home service pros need to take samples of material into the lab for testing.

Recommended Pros in Pine, ON

Recently Reviewed Pine Asbestos

Published: 02/01/2020
We discovered mold in our carpets and our walls. We called Canada's restoration service to make an appointment. Shortly afterwards Oscar called and we set up an appointment for two days later. Oscar arrived early, which really impressed us...
Amosite
10/10
Published: 02/24/2020
Exceptional Service! I had some asbestos boards around the venting of my furnace and wanted them removed. In researching the different companies, I chose Amosite because of the good reviews. David came by to assess my situation and I found...
Amosite
10/10
Published: 01/29/2020
I called amosite as it was the first company that popped up on my homestars search. Spoke with Dave about possibly having asbestos in my basement. Dave was very informative and honest asked me to send him a picture of...