If you have trouble breathing or have chest tightness, you may have a mold problem at home. The first step of removing mold is removing moisture from the affected area. As improper mold removal can lead to toxic exposure, we recommend hiring a home service pro to get the job done.
Recommended Pros in OSGOODE, ON
We are a local family-owned & operated Mold Removal and Environmental Air Quality Solutions Provider, servicing the Ottawa, Ga...Read more
Recently Reviewed OSGOODE Toxicity and Mold
I must give best possible rating to Mold Busters. I've not seen such a professionalism earlier from this kind of service company. Customer support is splendid and reports with recommendations very detailed and helpful. Don't hesitate to contact them if...
Mold Busters staff did exceptional work in my house. For many years I had a hidden mold problem. I hired few "professionals" to help me but none of them could find an issue for my suspects of having some serious...
We hired Mold Busters to do mold inspection and testing in our house. From the first moment they very professional and helpful. The complete job was done very fast and final report was sent to us in record time. Splendid...