Toxic Lead - Testing in Orleans, ON

Lead-contaminated water is a serious health hazard, as it can lead to high blood pressure and decreased kidney function. Although lead cannot be absorbed through the skin from showering, you should check your drinking water for lead content by hiring a home service pro.

Recommended Pros in Orleans, ON

Recently Reviewed Orleans Toxic Lead

Published: 06/04/2019
My basement was very poorly finished and was molded. There was a bad basement with everything hidden under subfloor and walls. Healthy Homes took care of the bathroom with all the necessary precautions, keeping our house safe while he worked....
Published: 06/10/2019
It was a breath of fresh air to deal with someone as competent, pleasant and honest as Julio. He came to our residence to test the air quality in our basement following a leak...we were afraid of mold. He was...
Published: 09/29/2018
I had a very excellent conversation when I was desperate to have an independent advice on possible mold. Julio was terrific, his input allowed me to walk away from an offer.