Toxicity and Mold - Removal in Northumberland, ON

If you have trouble breathing or have chest tightness, you may have a mold problem at home. The first step of removing mold is removing moisture from the affected area. As improper mold removal can lead to toxic exposure, we recommend hiring a home service pro to get the job done.

Recommended Pros in Northumberland, ON

Recently Reviewed Northumberland Toxicity and Mold

Published: 01/01/2019
I just had windows installed at my house. I'm so satisfied with the hole experience from when Alex come to give me a quote straight though till Boris installed them. Everything was so professional! I was so inpress that...
Published: 07/27/2018
I have been inundated with spam faxes from this company for more than a year now. I have called to be removed from their list, to no avail. I have reviewed the CRTC regulations for unsolicited fax communications,...
Published: 07/03/2018
I had Windows by Installer replace some windows& doors in my house 2 1/2 years ago. This spring, I went to open the window of our rarely used guest bedroom. 10 minutes later, the window crashed onto the...