Safety precaution should be a top concern when installing generators - if the generator is placed too close to your home, a faulty generator may cause a house fire and generator exhaust may cause carbon monoxide poisoning.
Appreciate the up-to-date communication on time of arrival and throughout the process. Friendly, professional and timely work completion. I would use this service again and highly recommend.
AWESOME JOB, Quality Potlight team!!!!! Quality Potlight did an amazing job with my recent project (installed over 30 potlights in 1 day). They provided an excellent customer service from start to finish. Prior to the installation...