Safety precaution should be a top concern when installing generators - if the generator is placed too close to your home, a faulty generator may cause a house fire and generator exhaust may cause carbon monoxide poisoning.
We had a great experience working with Floodlight on our project, which was completed on time and on budget. Our many emails and questions were always answered thoroughly and within very reasonable delays, and we always felt we were well...
Edward was very professional and completed the project and also explained it to me as well.
Definitely would recommend this electrician and will definitely reach out to them with other electrical projects in the future.
Reached out to Regional Electric late at night for a time sensitive job and they had an electrician at my home by 7:30am the next morning. Work completed professionally at a very reasonable rate.