Toxicity and Mold - Removal in George, ON

If you have trouble breathing or have chest tightness, you may have a mold problem at home. The first step of removing mold is removing moisture from the affected area. As improper mold removal can lead to toxic exposure, we recommend hiring a home service pro to get the job done.

Recommended Pros in George, ON

Recently Reviewed George Toxicity and Mold

Published: 02/06/2020
We bought a 1960's bungalow and wanted to scrape and drywall off the living room ceiling. We wanted to ensure that there was no asbestos present so we called A1 Eco. Warren returned my call in one day and we...
Amosite
10/10
Published: 01/29/2020
I called amosite as it was the first company that popped up on my homestars search. Spoke with Dave about possibly having asbestos in my basement. Dave was very informative and honest asked me to send him a picture of...
Amosite
10/10
Published: 01/16/2020
Can't recommend these guys highly enough. Very knowledgable, cost effective, efficient, timely – overall just a wonderful experience to work with them. They do what they say, when they say, and no hidden costs. Look no further :)