Lead-contaminated water is a serious health hazard, as it can lead to high blood pressure and decreased kidney function. Although lead cannot be absorbed through the skin from showering, you should check your drinking water for lead content by hiring a home service pro.
Recommended Pros in George, ON
We are a top rated, profession mold and asbestos inspection and removal company active within Southern Ontario. We offer three...Read more Mold Detection & Removal
If you suspect Mold and want an honest, informative and common sense approach to mold testing, ...Read more Canada's Restoration Services is a leader in the restoration industry with over 10 years of experience. We specialize in mold ...Read more Mold Testing and Detection, Indoor Air Quality Testing, Co2,CO,TVOC Formaldehyde,and Mold(Mould) Removal, Home Inspections,Hom...Read more The Healthy Abode Inc. is your Certified Residential & Commercial Environmental Assessment Company.
We Test and Inspect for M...Read more Contact: (705)313-6321
EnviroTech are Ontario's Mold Inspection and Remediation Experts with Professionally Certified Mold Rem...Read more
Recently Reviewed George Toxic Lead
Very impressed with Robert and his team. Gave estimate quickly and explained process and answered questions. On the day of the work they did a great setup, removed all the material, and cleaned up well afterwards. I would absolutely use...
Gregg and his team at Mold.ca were fantastic from our first meeting until a new case of mold appeared weeks after our basement project completed. Gregg was professional, knowledgeable and effecient. What started out as, what we thought, a small...
We called Mold.ca to help us determine the extent of a mold issue in our ensuite shower. Dean was thorough in his assessment and in advising us on the appropriate course of action. In this situation, where we...