When assessing the damage of your house after a storm, use a flashlight instead of a candle to inspect your home at night - this will help prevent a fire if there are open gas lines around. If you smell gas in the house, turn off the main gas line, open the windows and head outside immediately.
Recommended Pros in George, ON
Canada's Restoration Services is a leader in the restoration industry with over 10 years of experience. We specialize in mold ...Read more Mold Detection & Removal
If you suspect Mold and want an honest, informative and common sense approach to mold testing, ...Read more We are a top rated, profession mold and asbestos inspection and removal company active within Southern Ontario. We offer three...Read more Mold Testing and Detection, Indoor Air Quality Testing, Co2,CO,TVOC Formaldehyde,and Mold(Mould) Removal, Home Inspections,Hom...Read more PuroClean Canada is a leader in providing complete services in mold detection & removal. Our expertise in property damage eme...Read more The Healthy Abode Inc. is your Certified Residential & Commercial Environmental Assessment Company.
We Test and Inspect for M...Read more
Recently Reviewed George Recovery Service
We discovered mold in our carpets and our walls. We called Canada's restoration service to make an appointment. Shortly afterwards Oscar called and we set up an appointment for two days later. Oscar arrived early, which really impressed us...
We called Mold.ca to help us determine the extent of a mold issue in our ensuite shower. Dean was thorough in his assessment and in advising us on the appropriate course of action. In this situation, where we...
Had a basement flood in rental home from broken clean water pipe. Contacted Mold.ca for a quote. Gregg was able to swing by that afternoon and walked me through the process required. There was the presence of mold in multiple...