Lead-contaminated water is a serious health hazard, as it can lead to high blood pressure and decreased kidney function. Although lead cannot be absorbed through the skin from showering, you should check your drinking water for lead content by hiring a home service pro.
Recommended Pros in Blue Ridge, ON
Mold Testing and Detection, Indoor Air Quality Testing, Co2,CO,TVOC Formaldehyde,and Mold(Mould) Removal, Home Inspections,Hom...Read more Mold Detection & Removal
If you suspect Mold and want an honest, informative and common sense approach to mold testing, ...Read more We are a team of professional and skilled experts in all domestic spheres. We offer a wide range of services and at the same t...Read more Hello, thank you for viewing my profile. I have worked in field of insurance restoration for approx 20 years. Providing servic...Read more 24/7 FLOOD EMERGENCY,WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION SERVICES
Our Cleaning Services:Rug, Carpet, Upholstery, scotch Guarding, Stain R...Read more At Wow Roofing, our customers always come first. Our staff is fully equipped to provide professional and reliable service you ...Read more
Recently Reviewed Blue Ridge Toxic Lead
The communication with Tony was very easy. We had to reschedule once because the guy coming out ended up in the hospital. So that was nobody’s fault and hopefully the guy is okay. We were given a couple days...
We called Mold.ca to help us determine the extent of a mold issue in our ensuite shower. Dean was thorough in his assessment and in advising us on the appropriate course of action. In this situation, where we...
Had a basement flood in rental home from broken clean water pipe. Contacted Mold.ca for a quote. Gregg was able to swing by that afternoon and walked me through the process required. There was the presence of mold in multiple...