Toxicity and Mold - Removal in Ancaster, ON

If you have trouble breathing or have chest tightness, you may have a mold problem at home. The first step of removing mold is removing moisture from the affected area. As improper mold removal can lead to toxic exposure, we recommend hiring a home service pro to get the job done.

Recommended Pros in Ancaster, ON

Recently Reviewed Ancaster Toxicity and Mold

Published: 01/10/2019
Our hot water tank burst and the basement got flooded. My husband looked up the nearest company and Restoration 1 Hamilton came up. The owner George came and assessed the damage. He had a team in place in no time...
Published: 07/18/2019
During our Stucco repair we discovered what turned out to be a major infestation of carpenter ants and many areas were very wet. The Inch by Inch Team used an infrared camera and various moister instruments to help us make...
Published: 07/10/2019
I am a realtor with Century 21. I have used services if Inch by Inch since 2010...Tony (company owner) is very knowledgeable, detail oriented and very professional. First first time buyer clients he also does educational session on how to...