Toxicity and Mold - Removal in Saint John's, NL

If you have trouble breathing or have chest tightness, you may have a mold problem at home. The first step of removing mold is removing moisture from the affected area. As improper mold removal can lead to toxic exposure, we recommend hiring a home service pro to get the job done.

Recommended Pros in Saint John's, NL

Recently Reviewed Saint John's Toxicity and Mold

Published: 03/19/2022
Update- a response on this site but still no contact from ANY of the avenues used to contact and address concerns. This company has been a nightmare to deal with. There has been absolutely no coordination of the trades,...
Published: 01/18/2022
This company was a disaster from the start. A small reno that should have taken no more than 2 months ended up taking almost 8 months in part because the project manager Steve is completely incompetent. The day to day...
Published: 01/10/2022
My insurance company recommended onside as on of their preferred providers to replace my hardwood flooring as a result of a flood in my condo apartment in June 2021. When I contacted them they were very pleasant and arrived...