If you have trouble breathing or have chest tightness, you may have a mold problem at home. The first step of removing mold is removing moisture from the affected area. As improper mold removal can lead to toxic exposure, we recommend hiring a home service pro to get the job done.
Recommended Pros in South Surrey/WhiteRock, BC
S.A.H. Disaster Restoration Services Ltd. is an Emergency Disaster Restoration, Hazardous Materials Contractor, & Repair Contr...Read more With over 30 years of experience, 911 Restoration of Vancouver is here to help homeowners in need of restoration services.
Ou...Read more I Find It Inspections is a premium Home Inspection service that specializes in Home, Townhome, Condo and Commercial building i...Read more
Recently Reviewed South Surrey/WhiteRock Toxicity and Mold