If you have trouble breathing or have chest tightness, you may have a mold problem at home. The first step of removing mold is removing moisture from the affected area. As improper mold removal can lead to toxic exposure, we recommend hiring a home service pro to get the job done.
Recommended Pros in Pitt Meadows, BC
Our owner has been working in the industry for over 6 years and has worked on projects from small residential renovations to l...Read more
Recently Reviewed Pitt Meadows Toxicity and Mold
This company has been a pleasure to work with from start to finish.
Tom was very straight forward and thorough.
They had to tent my house to remove the stucco, attic insulation and other asbestos containing materials inside.
The asbestos abatement project that was completed at the end of last month was not the nightmare I had dreaded, but an orderly & well executed project.
Tom and Mike were hardworking, courteous & they proceeded with their work without...