1. When you opt-in to the service, we will send you an SMS message to confirm your signup.
2. SMS is used by Service Professionals to request reviews from their clients (homeowners) that have already provided their contact information. Additionally, HomeStars uses SMS to send a one time message when Service Professional uses the "Text me the app" feature, which sends a single SMS with a link to the app store.
3. You can cancel this service at any time. Just text “STOP” to 738439. After you send the message “STOP” to us, we will send you a reply message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending messages to you again.
4. If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just text “HELP” to 738439. After you send the message “HELP” to us, we will respond with instructions on how to use our service as well as how to unsubscribe.
5. We can deliver messages to the following mobile phone carriers:
Major Carriers: Rogers Wireless (includes Chatr and Fido), BCE Inc. (includes Bell Mobility, Lucky Mobile, PC Mobile, Virgin Mobile), Telus Mobility (includes Koodo, Public Mobile), and Freedom Mobile
Minor Carriers: Bell MTS, Iristel (includes Ice Wireless), Vidéotron (includes Fizz), SSi Canada, Xplore Mobile, Eastlink, and SaskTel
6. As always, Message and Data Rates May Apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider. For all questions about the services provided by this short code, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions regarding these Conditions of use, you can reach us at the following address:
49 Spadina Ave 501, Toronto, Ontario