Received a roofing estimate July of 2021. I thought it was an offer to purchase my place. So the roof is 588 square feet to start, three roof vents and one plumbing stack boot needed. The roof is a gable design, very simple. Age of the structure is 10 years old and no leaks and one layer of shingles.The estimate came in at $10,000 plus HST. Industry standard seems to be $5 to $6 a square foot for a shingled roof. This is around $17 a square foot. Shop around and get some estimates is the point here.
- Company Response
We understand that homeowners have many things to consider when embarking on a large project, such as a roof replacement, and we encourage potential customers to do their due diligence. We know that typically customers are looking for a fair price, but sometimes opting for the lowest bidder can often end in disaster. Some additional important items to consider include:
· All of our crew members are full-time, trained and certified employees.
· We are fully insured and have WSIB coverage.
· We have an A+ Better Business Bureau rating.
· We offer some of the best warranties in the business.
· We are the only Canadian roofing company to be recognized as an Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Contractor.
· We have been in business for more than 65 years and have strong industry partnerships, which helps to create the best long-term value for our customers.