One of our light fixtures stopped working in the upstairs. Our house is older and it turns out the upstairs still has original aluminum wiring, which had burned out in this particular socket. They fixed the problem and cleaned up after themselves. They also provided us a quote as to what it would cost to get all the other aluminum wiring in the upstairs (this appears to be the only problem area) fixed up-but didn’t pressure us to get it done right away.
Very professional and pleasant. Highly recommend.
- Company Response
Hi Hanya, thank you for taking the time to submit a review! We are proud of all of the Service Professionals that represent Mr. Electric and are pleased to hear that the Electrician on site met your expectations. We look forward to working for you again in the future.