Update your company logo, cover image and other important information on your HomeStars business profile to help project-ready homeowners to hire you confidently.
Step 1: Log In to your HomeStars Account from the Desktop
- Go to https://homestars.com/ and click on the Log In button on the top right to log into your HomeStars business account
- Once logged in, under your company dashboard, click on your company profile at the very top right followed by a simple click on the edit listing button
Note: You can upload your logo and company information only on HomeStars Pro for Desktop
Step 2: Edit Your Profile Photos
- Under Listing info, you will see the first section: Profile photos. Click on the Company logo and/or Cover Photo to update a new image
- Select an image from your computer and simply upload it
Step 3: Update Your Company Information
Under the Company Info section, insert the following:
- Company phone number
- Company website (or Facebook/Instagram)
- Company description
- Service details
Note: The more details your place here, the more trustworthy your business will appear to homeowners. Don’t worry about filling all the categories, fill in only the ones relevant to your business and to homeowners.
Step 4: Save Your Changes and Review Your Listing
- Click on the save button at the top right or at the bottom right
- Review your listing by clicking on your company profile at the very top right and the view listing button
How To Fill Out Your HomeStars Profile Listing?
How To Create Custom Gallery in Your HomeStars Profile?
Adding Images To Your HomeStars Profile: Tips And Benefits
How to Create a Custom HomeStars Profile Link
Your Company Logo: Why It’s Important to Help Build Your Brand
HomeStars Logos 101