WHO WE ARE:
Canadians spend over $70B annually on their homes - whether it’s major renovations, or small repairs and maintenance work. This journey often starts by finding the right contractor. HomeStars is the leading platform in Canada, helping homeowners with their home renovation needs. Every month over half a million homeowners visit HomeStars to research and connect with the best rated home professionals near them. Home Professionals advertise on HomeStars to tell their story, and grow their business with highly qualified connections. HomeStars has recently been acquired by HomeAdvisor, the #1 marketplace in the US for helping homeowners connect with the best home service providers.
WHY JOIN US:
HomeStars is looking to continue to build a positive, winning culture and that starts with hiring great people like you! If you are looking to be part of something great, work on a dynamic and growing team, we want to hear from you!
Perks of working at HomeStars:
- We are growing fast. HomeStars has made the Profit 500 list four years running!
- Excellent Benefits Package. We want a healthy and happy team.
- Annual company wide off-site.
- December Break. The office is closed the week before New Year’s.
-Personal Growth. We seek to provide employees with constructive feedback to foster their career growth.
- Beautiful brick & beam office / warehouse in the heart of downtown Spadina & Front.
- Rec room with lounge, ping pong, darts and foosball.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Sales Manager position requires a proficient understanding of the HomeStars service as well as leadership skills and the ability to drive performance by effectively managing and motivating a team of 10-12 sales representatives toward meeting/exceeding weekly and monthly goals and objectives.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE ROLE
- Manage and provide leadership to an Inside Sales team focusing on individual sales and productivity as well as meeting and being accountable for established weekly, monthly and quarterly goals - where necessary activity goals will need to be monitored daily
- Communicate professionally with all levels of management on a regular basis
- Collect data, analyze information, and provide feedback to sales reps to increase performance, skill sets, and overall productivity
- Manage daily huddles and weekly team meetings fostering team buy-in and creating a winning sales culture that makes sales fun on the worst days
- Handle multiple tasks in fast paced environment and execute with excellence
- Master recruiting, interviewing and hiring process utilizing the HomeStars methodology for hiring outstanding sales reps that can deliver
- Provide strategic input on sales processes, and training development/coaching plans while at the same time ensure you are delivering with operational excellence on HomeStars current processes and plans
- Comply with all company policies, procedures and practices - be an outstanding role model for your team with respect to company policies, procedures, and practices
- Represent HomeStars at relevant events in your region in order to network with SPs, build brand awareness, and communicate our value story to potential clients in a way that the service professional clearly understands and can act on
- Build and maintain an accurate employee record including, system notes, coaching, attendance, payroll, and any documentation that supports the organizational code of conduct - ensure that this is up to date on a daily basis
- Monitor and manage sales pipelines across team on a daily and weekly basis ensure that pipelines match employee and company goals/targets - strive for a high degree of pipeline accuracy from sales team
- Communicate company policies, and “need-to-know” information discussed during leadership meetings, to the team in a way that resonates with your sales team and matches the HomeStars strategy
- Provide clear insight into sales representative based dashboards/reporting that drives individual sales representative success
- Internet (prospecting / research)
- SalesForce CRM experience with a focus on reporting and forecasting
- PowerPoint (presentation development)
- Excel (comfort with sorting, formatting, some formula usage)
- Strong written and Verbal Communication Skills centred around delivering sales team success and removing sales roadblocks
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
WANT TO JOIN?
Email your resume to email@example.com
Do you want to join our amazing team?
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org