WHO WE ARE:
Canadians spend over $70B annually on their homes - whether it’s major renovations, or small repairs and maintenance work. This journey often starts by finding the right contractor. HomeStars is the leading platform in Canada, helping homeowners with their home renovation needs. Every month over half a million homeowners visit HomeStars to research and connect with the best rated home professionals near them. Home Professionals advertise on HomeStars to tell their story, and grow their business with highly qualified connections. HomeStars is part of ANGI Homeservices, the World’s Home Improvement Leader.
WHY JOIN US:
HomeStars is looking to continue to build a positive, winning culture and that starts with hiring great people like you! If you are looking to be part of something great, work on a dynamic and growing team, we want to hear from you.
Perks of working at HomeStars:
- We are growing fast. HomeStars has made the Profit 500 list five years running!
- Excellent Benefits Package. We want a healthy and happy team.
- Annual two-day, company wide off-site.
- December Break. The office is closed the week before New Year’s.
- Personal Growth. We seek to provide employees with constructive feedback to foster their career growth.
- Ping Pong Table, darts and yes foosball. De-Stress and make money in one space.
- Handle and organize HomeStars company collection efforts from our customers.
- Manage all of our Accounts Receivable database.
- Manage relationships with billing clients and be their primary contact for any questions they have regarding their A/R account.
- Weekly meetings with finance to update them on the A/R process.
- Processing accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Performing day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data.
- Preparing bills, invoices and bank deposits.
- Ad hoc projects and tasks as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 1-2 years of work in customer service and/or accounting.
- Preference given to applicants who have experience in Zuora Billing System and Salesforce.
- Basic understanding of customer service skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Outgoing and strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience in dealing with conflict resolution.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
WANT TO JOIN US?
Please send your resume to [email protected]
Do you want to join our amazing team?
Send your resume to: [email protected]