WHO WE ARE:
Canadians spend over $70B annually on their homes - whether it’s major renovations, or small repairs and maintenance work. This journey often starts by finding the right contractor. HomeStars is the leading platform in Canada, helping homeowners with their home renovation needs. Every month over half a million homeowners visit HomeStars to research and connect with the best rated home professionals near them. Home Professionals advertise on HomeStars to tell their story, and grow their business with highly qualified connections. HomeStars is part of ANGI Homeservices, the World’s Home Improvement Leader.
WHY JOIN US:
HomeStars is looking to continue to build a positive, winning culture and that starts with hiring great people like you! If you are looking to be part of something great, work on a dynamic and growing team, we want to hear from you.
Perks of working at HomeStars:
- We are growing fast. HomeStars has made the Profit 500 list five years running!
- Excellent Benefits Package. We want a healthy and happy team.
- Annual two-day, company wide off-site.
- December Break. The office is closed the week before New Year’s.
- Personal Growth. We seek to provide employees with constructive feedback to foster their career growth.
- Ping Pong Table, darts and yes foosball. De-Stress and make money in one space.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This role will own our service professional customer funnel from acquisition to retention and churn reduction. The Director of B2B Marketing will be responsible for creating, planning and executing the marketing strategies for growing our service professional base.
- Responsible for planning and executing a strategic marketing plan to support business objectives.
- Create go-to-market, communication and acquisition plans for new and improved products.
- Work cross-functionally with sales, customer success and product teams.
- Be a strategic and inspirational leader to your B2B marketing team to drive momentum, creativity and impressive results that surpass goals.
- Track and analyse B2B funnel metrics, review trend metrics and industry trends. Let these metrics inform your optimisations, projects and actions.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of marketing strategies in driving key KPIs.
- Optimize, scale and innovate in an ongoing manner.
- 5 years in a marketing leadership role.
- Experience engaging and acquiring a B2B customer base.
- Bachelor degree in Business Management, Communication or a related field.
- Demonstrable success conceptualizing, building and delivering successful marketing strategies that drove either revenue generation or engagement metrics.
- Experience analysing and interpreting marketing metrics and stats.
- Experience managing a marketing team and motivating employees to excel.
- Strong knowledge of market research techniques and data analysis.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high impact tech startup environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
WANT TO JOIN?
Email your resume to [email protected]
Do you want to join our amazing team?
Send your resume to: [email protected]