WHO WE ARE:
Canadians spend over $70B annually on their homes - whether it’s major renovations, or small repairs and maintenance work. This journey often starts by finding the right contractor. HomeStars is the leading platform in Canada, helping homeowners with their home renovation needs. Every month over half a million homeowners visit HomeStars to research and connect with the best rated home professionals near them. Home Professionals advertise on HomeStars to tell their story, and grow their business with highly qualified connections. HomeStars has recently been acquired by HomeAdvisor, the #1 marketplace in the US for helping homeowners connect with the best home service providers.
WHY JOIN US:
HomeStars is looking to continue to build a positive, winning culture and that starts with hiring great people like you! If you are looking to be part of something great, work on a dynamic and growing team, we want to hear from you!
Perks of working at HomeStars:
- We are growing fast. HomeStars has made the Profit 500 list four years running!
- Excellent Benefits Package. We want a healthy and happy team.
- Annual four-day, company wide off-site.
- December Break. The office is closed the week before New Year’s.
- Personal Growth. We seek to provide employees with constructive feedback to foster their career growth.
- Ping Pong Table, darts and yes foosball. De-Stress and make money in one space.
- Train, coach & motivate a team of Customer Success professionals.
- Achieve customer retention and revenue growth targets.
- Implement new processes and help determine best practices for this rapidly growing team.
- Facilitate regular meetings and training sessions to ensure the team is delivering and excelling.
- Drive adoption of the HomeStars membership among customers.
- Deliver high customer satisfaction and continuously improve customer experience.
- Use superior conflict resolution skills to handle customer escalations.
- Coach team members to uncover upsell opportunity and guide sales process to close.
- Bring customer feedback to HomeStars internal teams to help develop new products and strategies.
- Identify and remove obstacles in the way of optimal individual and team performance.
- Strong leadership and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment with competing priorities.
- 5+ years in customer service and sales experience.
- Experience with mentoring a team.
- Experience with a sales CRM system, SalesForce an asset.
- Have a high level of professionalism.
- Ability to work in both a team environment and independently.
- Having change management experience is an asset.
- Experience with a target base bonus structure.
- Be able to adapt and be flexible to change.
- Experience working with others.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to handle customer escalations and solid B2B experience.
HOW TO JOIN?
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you want to join our amazing team?
Send your resume to: email@example.com