WHO WE ARE:
Canadians spend over $70B annually on their homes - whether it’s major renovations, or small repairs and maintenance work. This journey often starts by finding the right contractor. HomeStars is the leading platform in Canada, helping homeowners with their home renovation needs. Every month over half a million homeowners visit HomeStars to research and connect with the best rated home professionals near them. Home Professionals advertise on HomeStars to tell their story, and grow their business with highly qualified connections. HomeStars has recently been acquired by HomeAdvisor, the #1 marketplace in the US for helping homeowners connect with the best home service providers.
WHY JOIN US:
HomeStars is looking to continue to build a positive, winning culture and that starts with hiring great people like you! If you are looking to be part of something great, work on a dynamic and growing team, we want to hear from you!
Perks of working at HomeStars:
- We are growing fast. HomeStars has made the Profit 500 list three years running!
- Excellent Benefits Package. We want a healthy and happy team.
- Annual three-day, company wide off-site.
- December Break. The office is closed the week before New Year’s.
- Personal Growth. We seek to provide employees with constructive feedback to foster their career growth.
- Ping Pong Table, darts, and yes, foosball. De-stress and make money in one space.
HomeStars is looking for a Search Engine Optimization employee and SEO Strategist who is able to contribute to strategy, execution, and analysis. Our website, HomeStars.com is integral to our business, and because of that we need a forward thinker and ambitious SEO individual. We want a superstar to help us grow this team.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE:
- A passionate search marketer who is knowledgeable about best practices of SEO.
- Able to relish in the analytical aspects of the industry.
- Detail-oriented, but can also balances these details with larger business objectives.
- Quantitative, pragmatic, and methodical in their approach to SEO
- Relentless when it comes to having high standards and are never satisfied with the status quo.
- Invigorated, not intimidated by large volumes of data and keywords.
- A self-starter who takes pride in being successful.
- Results driven and have a strong business acumen.
- A problem solver and have a genuine curiosity about how consumers search for information.
- Able to work well with others and be a team player.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic envrionment.
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- 2+ years of experience in SEO.
- Experience with SEM is preferred, but not required.
- Knowledgeable in Excel, WordPress, CSS and HTML.
- Analytical thinker.
- Team player who loves to share knowledge.
WANT TO JOIN?
Email your resume to [email protected]
Do you want to join our amazing team?
Send your resume to: [email protected]