WHO WE ARE:
Canadians spend over $70B annually on their homes - whether it’s major renovations, or small repairs and maintenance work. This journey often starts by finding the right contractor. HomeStars is the leading platform in Canada, helping homeowners with their home renovation needs. Every month over half a million homeowners visit HomeStars to research and connect with the best rated home professionals near them. Home Professionals advertise on HomeStars to tell their story, and grow their business with highly qualified connections. HomeStars has recently been acquired by HomeAdvisor, the #1 marketplace in the US for helping homeowners connect with the best home service providers.
WHY JOIN US:
HomeStars is looking to continue to build a positive, winning culture and that starts with hiring great people like you! If you are looking to be part of something great, work on a dynamic and growing team, we want to hear from you!
Perks of working at HomeStars:
- We are growing fast. HomeStars has made the Profit 500 list three years running!
- Excellent Benefits Package. We want a healthy and happy team.
- Annual four-day, company wide off-site.
- December Break. The office is closed the week before New Year’s.
- Personal Growth. We seek to provide employees with constructive feedback to foster their career growth.
- Ping Pong Table, darts and yes foosball. De-Stress and make money in one space.
- Selling, managing, and growing strategic partnerships for one of the home industry’s most exciting brands.
- Ability to initiate new, high impact deals with large national and regional companies.
- Working alongside the Marketing, Product, Engineering and Finance teams to negotiate, execute and fulfill large scale sponsorship and advertising programs.
- Own Business Development and Sales pipeline end-to-end.
- Represent HomeStars in meetings with C-level executives and key industry events.
- Collaborate with different departments within HomeStars to create, implement, and grow strategic partnerships.
- Business development all-star who is able to build relationships and close deals.
- Must be client focused but also have the mindset of growing the business.
- A self motivator to meet and exceed your goals.
- 5+ years sales or business development experience with direct responsibility for deal creation and closure with C- Level decision makers.
- Knowledge of and experience with digital advertising is preferred but not necessary.
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills with demonstrated abilities to execute against sales and prospecting goals and strategies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, self-starter, and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven leadership abilities when coordinating interdepartmental resources.
- Strong excel and powerpoint skills.
- BS/BA: degree required, MBA is preferred.
- Travel required.
HOW WE REWARD:
A competitive base salary with a performance based bonus component.
WANT TO JOIN?
Email your resume to [email protected]
Do you want to join our amazing team?
Send your resume to: [email protected]