WHO WE ARE:
Canadians spend over $70B annually on their homes - whether it’s major renovations, or small repairs and maintenance work. This journey often starts by finding the right contractor. HomeStars is the leading platform in Canada, helping homeowners with their home renovation needs. Every month over half a million homeowners visit HomeStars to research and connect with the best rated home professionals near them. Home Professionals advertise on HomeStars to tell their story, and grow their business with highly qualified connections. HomeStars has recently been acquired by HomeAdvisor, the #1 marketplace in the US for helping homeowners connect with the best home service providers.
WHY JOIN US:
HomeStars is looking to continue to build a positive, winning culture and that starts with hiring great people like you! If you are looking to be part of something great, work on a dynamic and growing team, we want to hear from you!
Perks of working at HomeStars:
- We are growing fast. HomeStars has made the Profit 500 list three years running!
- Excellent Benefits Package. We want a healthy and happy team.
- Annual three-day, company wide off-site.
- December Break. The office is closed the week before New Year’s.
- Personal Growth. We seek to provide employees with constructive feedback to foster their career growth.
- Ping Pong Table, darts and yes foosball. De-Stress and make money in one space.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This position is ideal for an individual who is looking to build their leadership skills and be a fundamental participant in the growth of an organization. HomeStars is seeking someone with strong customer service and sales skills as well as an individual who is willing and able to take initiative. The mandate for this position will be to develop the HomeStars consumer customer support department.
- Handle all homeowner email and phone inbounds.
- Identify and assess customer's’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Hone customer service program with feedback from homeowners.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets (if and when implemented) and handling quotas.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Take the extra mile to engage homeowners.
- Launch homeowner outbound customer care program.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools; communicate ongoing issues and operational challenges with management.
- Develop the process to meet the homeowner customer goals.
- Operationalizing the homeowner customer care needs.
- Work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies.
- With the marketing department, spearhead the building of the customer service department for homeowners.
- 2- 3 years of proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative.
- Have a BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Strong email writing skills.
- The ideal candidate is someone who can complete the daily tasks in the short-term but also able to grow their career as the organization evolves.
- Familiarity and comfort with CRM systems and technology in general.
- Customer orientation and mature ability to adapt / respond to different types of characters.
- Strategic thinker and comfortable with risk.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Comfortable with change; ability to evolve as the organization changes and grows.
WANT TO JOIN?
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you want to join our amazing team?
Send your resume to: email@example.com