WHO WE ARE:
Canadians spend their time and money, creating the perfect space to call home. This journey often starts by finding the right contractor. HomeStars is continuing to build the ultimate platform for homeowners looking to gain insight into who they should hire for their home renovations. Each month over half a million homeowners visit HomeStars as they research and connect with the best rated home professionals near them. Home Professionals advertise on HomeStars to tell their story, and grow their business with highly qualified connections.
We help homeowners connect to the right home professional.
WHY JOIN US:
HomeStars is looking to continue to build a positive, winning culture and that starts with hiring great people like you! If you are looking to be part of something great, work on a dynamic and growing team, we want to hear from you!
Perks of working at HomeStars:
- We are growing fast. HomeStars has made the Profit 500 list five years running!
- Excellent Benefits Package. We want a healthy and happy team.
- Annual four-day, company wide off-site.
- December Break. The office is closed the week before New Year’s.
- Personal Growth. We seek to provide employees with constructive feedback to foster their career growth.
- Ping Pong Table, darts and yes foosball. De-Stress and make money in one space.
- Work in our new open concept and loft like office space located in Downtown Toronto to help foster teamwork.
- Getting ready has never been so easy as we offer a casual dress code and unlimited snacks in our office.
- Take inbound customer service requests; file accurate technical support tickets.
- Identify, understand and investigate the inquiry.
- Provide follow-ups to our clients when necessary.
- Verify the accuracy and validity of consumer service requests; help users resolve issues.
- Use your conflict resolution skills to solve customer problems.
- Respond to and follow up with technical support inquiries via email and phone.
- Participate in meetings and ongoing training sessions.
- Provide the highest level of customer service to every caller.
- Be the face and voice of HomeStars.
- Exciting opportunity to grow your career in Customer Success with HomeStars.
- Ability to work with the World’s #1 CRM, Salesforce.com.
- Handle inbound issues from clients who use our technology on a daily basis.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Passionate about HomeStars and have a drive to succeed.
- Skills in resolving customer disputes.
- Able to de-escalate customer issues.
- Familiarity with home improvement projects or contractors helpful, but not required.
- Strong working knowledge of personal computers (use of Google Chrome and Gmail).
- SalesForce experience an asset.
- Great problem solving skills and able to provide support solutions.
- Knowledge in information technology.
- Excellent communication skills and a commitment to world class customer service.
- Efficient in browser based applications and mobile based applications.
- Provides answers to clients by identifying problems; researching answers; guiding client through corrective steps.
- Participates in development of client training programs by identifying learning issues; recommending instructional language.
- Outgoing with a great personality and people skills; optimistic and positive.
- Able to multi-task and adapt to change.
- Be able to work for a 8 hour shift.
- 2+ years of customer service experience.
- Strong phone, typing, and data entry skills required.
- Experience in customer service or call centre setting.
- Have working experience communicating complex customer issues to development teams.
HOW WE REWARD:
A strong base salary + bonuses. On target earnings are $45,000-$50,000.
WANT TO JOIN?
send your resume to [email protected]
Do you want to join our amazing team?
Send your resume to: [email protected]