WHO WE ARE:
Canadians spend over $70B annually on their homes - whether it’s major renovations, or small repairs and maintenance work. This journey often starts by finding the right contractor. HomeStars is the leading platform in Canada, helping homeowners with their home renovation needs. Every month over half a million homeowners visit HomeStars to research and connect with the best rated home professionals near them. Home Professionals advertise on HomeStars to tell their story, and grow their business with highly qualified connections. HomeStars has recently been acquired by HomeAdvisor, the #1 marketplace in the US for helping homeowners connect with the best home service providers.
WHY JOIN US:
HomeStars is looking to continue to build a positive, winning culture and that starts with hiring great people like you! If you are looking to be part of something great, work on a dynamic and growing team, we want to hear from you!
Perks of working at HomeStars:
- We are growing fast. HomeStars has made the Profit 500 list three years running!
- Excellent Benefits Package. We want a healthy and happy team.
- Annual three-day, company wide off-site.
- December Break. The office is closed the week before New Year’s.
- Personal Growth. We seek to provide employees with constructive feedback to foster their career growth.
- Work Remotely. Have the option to work from home.
- Have the ability to reach out to potential businesses and help them understand how HomeStars can grow their company.
- Tired of commuting? This position allows you to work remotely and not have to continuously worry about traffic.
- Have the opportunity to use your hunting skills and achieve a track record of success.
- Have the ability to convert 1,000 leads into 100 customers.
- Identify and target businesses across Canada that we can help make money with their reputation.
- Opportunity to collaborate with talented people and use your strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work with the World’s #1 CRM, Salesforce.com.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL BE:
- Passionate about HomeStars and have a drive to succeed.
- Highly focused and organized.
- Both a strong verbal and written communicator.
- Focused on meeting goals and high performance, which is key to excel in this position.
- Adept at communicating the value behind our product.
- Outgoing, high energy and have strong interpersonal skills.
- Able to work in a dynamic environment and think on their feet.
- 2+ years of success in a Sales position.
- Have experience in making high volume of outbound sales calls.
- Adequate knowledge using a CRM tool, Salesforce is preferred.
- Expertise in sales pipeline management.
HOW WE REWARD:
A strong base salary + uncapped tiered, rolling commission + annual bonus plans. If you can sell, you will make money. Results = Rewards!
HOW TO JOIN?
Send your resume to [email protected]
Do you want to join our amazing team?
Send your resume to: [email protected]