WHO WE ARE:
Canadians spend over $70B annually on their homes - whether it’s major renovations, or small repairs and maintenance work. This journey often starts by finding the right contractor. HomeStars is the leading site and brand in Canada, helping homeowners with their home renovation needs. Every month over half a million homeowners visit HomeStars to research and connect with the best rated home professionals near them. Home Professionals advertise on HomeStars to tell their story, and grow their business with highly qualified connections. HomeStars was acquired in 2017 by HomeAdvisor (publicly traded under ANGI Homeservice), the #1 marketplace in the US for helping homeowners connect with the best home service providers.
WHY JOIN US:
HomeStars is looking to continue to build a positive, winning culture and that starts with hiring great people like you! If you are looking to be part of something great, work on a dynamic and growing team, we want to hear from you.
Perks of working at HomeStars:
- We are growing fast. HomeStars is part of the ANGI Homeservices Inc. family.
- Excellent Benefits Package. We want a healthy and productive team.
- Company wide social events and team building activities.
- December Break. The office is closed the week before New Year’s.
- Personal Growth. We seek to provide employees with constructive feedback to foster their career growth.
- Beautiful brick & beam office in the heart of the entertainment district in Toronto.
- Rec room with lounge, ping pong, darts and foosball.
HomeStars is embarking on its next stage of significant growth. We have a successful advertising product that generates the majority of our current revenue. Leads have been introduced within this product in order to build a more efficient marketplace, and match growing demand with supply. This is a high growth opportunity that will deliver $50+ Million in new revenue over the next five years.
You’ll be a key member of the executive team as we secure our leadership position in the home improvement sector and build out a healthy national marketplace to connect consumers with the best network of service professionals across Canada.
As such, we need a senior executive to own driving success for our customers. This role includes responsibilities for Customer Success activities (e.g., on-boarding, support, product adoption etc.) and outcomes (e.g., retention, renewals etc.). With a current department of twenty-six people, you have extensive experience building and managing a highly productive SaaS team, which support small businesses.
- Manage the daily activities of the team: on-boarding, training, advocacy & support, renewals, up-selling, de-escalation and saving.
- Drive the customer outcomes: including increasing renewal rates, reducing churn and up-selling accounts in coordinated activities aligned with organizational goals.
- Measure the effectiveness of CS: including defining the operational metrics, tracking, cadence for reviews, commission planning, and building a sub-set of metrics to share with the executive team.
- Develop a high performing CS team, recruiting strong individual contributors and developing managers. Create rapid on-boarding for new members, and build a healthy culture of learning and collaboration.
- Map the customer journey and optimize customer lifecycle. Standardize intervention along points in journey. Define segmentation of customer base and strategies to address opportunities.
- Evolve effectiveness and efficiencies through technology. Understand priority pain points and adapt support systems, and customer software solutions.
- Inspire what Customer Success means across HomeStars, creating a company wide understanding of our ideal customer and segments. Align with Marketing around communication and programs. Align with Product around priorities with the product road map. - - - Align with Sales on effective on-boarding and retention practices. Align with Finance on measurement and forecasting. Create a company wide customer feedback loop, both at the leadership team level and continuous communication across the organization.
- 5+ years experience in leading customer-facing teams. Ideally combined background of post-sale and sales experience.
- Experience working with SMB. Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Ability to manage through influence, persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building.
- Strong empathy for customers PLUS a passion for revenue and growth.
- Exceptional data-driven and analytical problem solving skills, with a track record of identifying business needs and executing high impact solutions.
- Demonstrated ability and passion for building and leading teams toward common goals
- Experience with Salesforce, enterprise VOIP systems (such as Five9), and other relevant customer support tools
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
HOW TO JOIN?
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you want to join our amazing team?
Send your resume to: email@example.com